The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 hours ago, Thumper said:

What does that picture tell you, exactly? if you were told that in a year 3000 people in that picture were dead, would it tell you a different story?

Not really understanding your point. In that photo I see mostly young people and older ones who will be double dosed

Seems strange that people are having different experiences. Maybe the browser used is having an effect. I'm using Internet Explorer which worked fine.

This reminds me of the first time we all went streaming to Somerset 😆

Edited by AYRSHIRE_ANGUS

5 minutes ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Seems strange that people are having different experiences. Maybe the browser used is having an effect. I'm using Internet Explorer which worked fine.

This reminds me of the first time we all went streaming to Somerset 😆

Could be.  My 2nd attempt worked fine on my phone, first one on the work laptop was a fail.  

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Have we played Edinburgh City at Somerset before? I dont think I've seen them in person. Oh the excitement 

League Cup tie 5 years ago and a Scottish Cup match about a decade before  that.  Prior to that it was the 1930s.

17 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye that’s what I was doing prior to COVID for cup games.

Surely that isn’t allowed as people could just be passing round a screenshot? Or is it a case of once the code has been scanned it can’t be scanned again?

10 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Surely that isn’t allowed as people could just be passing round a screenshot? Or is it a case of once the code has been scanned it can’t be scanned again?

The scanner makes different noises for child and adult QRs so it’ll pick up duplicates no bother I would think 

Idk how it works but I tried it for the Falkirk game as it seemed more convenient than having to print out a ticket and it worked okay.