The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

23 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Folks no need to complete membership number box when buying ticket ,you just need to enter email address and password 

I got my email and I'm poised like a coiled spring. Diary blocked out at work in case any fecker tries to distract me. 🤣

2 hours ago, mugen_power said:

Alberta reported 23 new cases yesterday in a population of 4.4 million, we've been fully open with zero restrictions (excepting government buildings) for a week now...74% 1 jag, 52% fully vaccinated...

Scotland are making an absolute c**t of it :lol: 

Shame there's not much in the way of sporting events to go to :( 

Difference is in the numbers, you may only have 23 cases yesterday we had nearly double that in intensive care alone and 2800 new cases.
You also haven't had the delta variant until recently, it will start spreading like wildfire once it arrives. It is like trying to compare an apple and a banana, sure they are both fruit but they are different. We are cresting the peak now it would appear so things should start to settle within a week or two hopefully, fingers crossed as we are due to lift everything in early August. 

It is an odd thing to laugh about especially with people dying on a daily basis. 

8 hours ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Saw this on another forum. I hope it's a mock up as it makes the 500 spaced out and in your bubble at Somerset an even bigger mockery 

*I dont have Tesco mobile btw 🤣

FB_IMG_1625787272355.thumb.jpg.addae2e4efb7ca543efe2c422c7edc20.jpg

What does that picture tell you, exactly? if you were told that in a year 3000 people in that picture were dead, would it tell you a different story?

1 minute ago, Hursty said:

I've been at #115 for what seems like ages but I suppose is only 3 or 4 minutes haha

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

I’m 12th. Not moved though 

This reminds me of a time queuing for the aldi website to buy an egg chair. 🤣