The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Parkhouse said:

When I went to renew my season ticket, the system wouldn’t allow me to do so online.  I phoned the club shop and it was sorted over the phone no problem.  However, I’ve never had any contact with Total Tickets (that I can remember).  Never registered with them I don’t think, and I’ve not had an email from them tonight.  Any ideas on how I’m meant to purchase a ticket for this Edinburgh City game?

Pm me your name and I will send your invite to open your account and I will send you a copy of the mail in how to purchase ticket both will be sent by email 📧 

2 minutes ago, andrewaufc said:

Does the email have a unique link to buy a ticket? Or is it just an email with instructions of how to log in etc

More or less just tells you how to get into your account and buy a ticket , if you pm me your email I will forward my copy to you 

Edited by Finlay21

More or less just tells you how to get into your account and buy a ticket , if you pm me your email I will forward my copy to you 

Any chance I can get a copy as well mate. I’ll PM you my email just now.

Folks just heard that they are still sending out mails , still around 300 to be sent , if you don’t have it yet it should still be in its way , remember to check spam/junk box if you don’t get it 

3 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Folks just heard that they are still sending out mails , still around 300 to be sent , if you don’t have it yet it should still be in its way , remember to check spam/junk box if you don’t get it 

Please tell me someone isn't sitting sending them individually 

30 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Please tell me someone isn't sitting sending them individually 

No , there is an issue with there system, it is sending out in blocks of 10 , should be 50 or 100 , they are coming from total tickets , we could send them out in 100 at a time 

Edited by Finlay21

Alberta reported 23 new cases yesterday in a population of 4.4 million, we've been fully open with zero restrictions (excepting government buildings) for a week now...74% 1 jag, 52% fully vaccinated...

Scotland are making an absolute c**t of it :lol: 

Shame there's not much in the way of sporting events to go to :( 

Edited by mugen_power