The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

15 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Yup, said earlier that the 20th is the absolute latest we can have our two (hopefully three) starters out first eleven requires. 

What is it you think we need? 2 midfielders to play alongside either Chalmers/Murdoch and a Striker to play beside Adeloye? 

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Ticket arrangements from Albion Rovers: 

Ticketing arrangements: Ayr United

We are pleased to be able to confirm ticketing and access arrangements for our forthcoming Premier Sports Cup group match with Ayr United at The Reigart Stadium on Saturday 10 July, kick off 3.00 pm.

By agreement with the other teams in the group, admission will be £12 for adults and £6 for concessions.

Bearing in mind the Scottish Government physical distancing guidelines and the requirement to have a Red Zone for the players and backroom staff, the match will be all-ticket and there will be no cash sales on the day; the attendance will be limited to a total of 150 spectators.

Tickets will go on sale for season ticket holders from Tuesday 6 July; an email will be sent to supporters’ associated email address with a link to purchase a ticket via Stripe.

This priority window is open to season tickets until midnight on Wednesday – after this point any remaining tickets for the match will be put to a public sale on a first-come-first-serve basis on Thursday.

The public sale will also require the supporter to buy their ticket through our Stripe payment system and we will update supporters on social media if tickets do become available. 

The public sale window will close on Friday at midnight; after this point no tickets can be bought for the match and there will be no cash turnstiles on matchday. 

150 fans is fcking tragic

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

What is it you think we need? 2 midfielders to play alongside either Chalmers/Murdoch and a Striker to play beside Adeloye? 

Yeah - basically, we need some quality in the centre of midfield - deeper and further forward. As well as a decent striker. We just need quality in general tbh. 

1 hour ago, Jamie_M said:

I wouldnt want Hoppy to go that far, but for fans to get a vegetarian pie at the game would be a start! Macaroni pies to be the next signing please 😬🤣

I wouldnt want Hoppy to go that far, but for fans to get a vegetarian pie at the game would be a start! Macaroni pies to be the next signing please [emoji51][emoji1787]
I'm sure in an early interview Hopkin said he was going to implement a vegetarian diet at Ayr.

17 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Just find it crazy when I've been to "junior" games recently that's been 250 fans max 

You have to consider their stadium though, it's not like you can just spread round all four sides. 

3 hours ago, paulbrucerick said:

Well these, very thin, hoops did OK for us!  Yes it is just an excuse to post a picture of that team!🤩

1988-players-to-attend-the-quiz-night-feature-1024x585.jpg

You’ve cut out my faither and half of Sluddy! 😂

24 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Those were stripes and not hoops also, the back was plain white. 

Same as the new strip then.

Eta. I don't think the 88 strip had hoops either BTW.

Edited by paulbrucerick