The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, KTID26 said:

How sad that the height of your ambitions as a club and a fan base is to berate Killie. Still I suppose each game against us is like a cup final for you lot. Enjoy the season to come, for you guys it will be filled with disappointment.

308f8c582aca52d37abec96044d923c9.jpg

3 hours ago, KTID26 said:

How sad that the height of your ambitions as a club and a fan base is to berate Killie. Still I suppose each game against us is like a cup final for you lot. Enjoy the season to come, for you guys it will be filled with disappointment.

Well aware. 

20 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

How many trophies has he won with killie so far? 20210620230506.jpg

ooft.... it appears the colins have been triggered..

Imagine slagging anyone about trophy's won ..... 🤣 🤣 🤣

10 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

😂😂😂😂.......      🖕

what-if-i-oycete.jpg

24-05-2021_Kilmarnock-v-Dundee_dy_0169.jpg

I know its been a long time, but in order to achieve the heady heights of relegation, you must first win promotion.

I'd rather be a soap dodger than a loser....at least if I wash I get clean, while you unfortunately will always be  a loser.

Best wishes.

57 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

I know its been a long time, but in order to achieve the heady heights of relegation, you must first win promotion.

I'd rather be a soap dodger than a loser....at least if I wash I get clean, while you unfortunately will always be  a loser.

Best wishes.

Yeah , we all live in a costal town surrounded by beaches and green hills ,you on the other hand reside in Scotland's number one slum town surrounded by needles and junk . Think your the loser you mug .

4 minutes ago, Dauntless said:

Yeah , we all live in a costal town surrounded by beaches and green hills ,you on the other hand reside in Scotland's number one slum town surrounded by needles and junk . Think your the loser you mug .

I was absolutely dumbfounded with his revelation 😂

53231e5b667705917ca7633d4c5533b8.jpeg

Killie will finish above Ayr, no matter where that may be in the league. Only respect I have for you is that you don’t support Rangers and Celtic. Apart from that I hope we leather you four times this year. None of this friendly pish we don’t like you and you are obsessed with us. Best man win