The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

A little over 3 weeks and we'll be back in Somerset (hopefully). Something positive to look forward to whilst we wait for signings 

Budapest looked the game earlier.

We will sell 1000 .you will sell loads more because your such a big team .far too big to be in this seaside league .

Hopefully only one season of this drivel from the great unwashed. With a bit of luck they’ll be in the “real seaside league” with that other massive club from Grangemouth. 🤞

Hopefully only one season of this drivel from the great unwashed. With a bit of luck they’ll be in the “real seaside league” with that other massive club from Grangemouth. 🤞

Why won’t Ayr fans engage as to why there is such a huge difference? It should concern you.

8 hours ago, Rugbypark said:

Any news on your season ticket sales? That’s us over 2500. Should pass last years total of 2700 this week.

This reminds me of 2017 when we were told that the Killie fans would outnumber the Ayr fans by a ratio of 3 to 1. When the game got played the Killie fans were heavily outnumbered. 

3 hours ago, Rugbypark said:

Why won’t Ayr fans engage as to why there is such a huge difference? It should concern you.

It is amazing what a thick skin you develop after umpteen years out of the top division. Something I expect you are about to learn.

On 17/06/2021 at 22:23, rb123! said:

Congratulations aswell to whoever the tube was who has forced @Finlay21 to feel as if he needs to stay silent

Here's an idea, go and f**k off. One sly aside which didn't even mention him by name was piled on by two dozen idiots who tagged him. For what it's worth I'm sorry it led to any grief and anyone volunteering for the club in retirement is doing a tremendous service for the entire community whether they provide inside info on here or not.

On 17/06/2021 at 22:23, rb123! said:

Also on Todorov he was well within his right to hint about Todorov being signed and he was right about it happening because it looks like Todorov has done a sly one at the last minute and fucked Hopkin and Ayr over.

Has it occurred to you that players changing their minds before putting pen to paper might be utterly commonplace? Literally everyone commenting as a supporter of another club said it wasn't going to happen. I assume some simpleton will be along shortly to say that the reason he didn't sign was because of the bad vibes he got from the Not Real Supporters on P&B.

Edited by Thumper

6 hours ago, Caledonian said:

This reminds me of 2017 when we were told that the Killie fans would outnumber the Ayr fans by a ratio of 3 to 1. When the game got played the Killie fans were heavily outnumbered. 

Absolutely fucking pish !