The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

16 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

The sizing last season was off. An XL normally fits me comfortably while being slightly loose, but last seasons XL away kit was tight AF.

Different brands sizes can be all over the shop.  Some of the macron stuff has me at a 3 or 4 XL as well.  

35 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

The sizing last season was off. An XL normally fits me comfortably while being slightly loose, but last seasons XL away kit was tight AF.

Hummel work to Euro size and not UK , best to go up 1 size ( Small seems to be fine ) we were not aware of that until stock arrived , a number of people last year did also forget about the lockdown eating habit change  😁

Edited by Finlay21

3 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

See that Craig McGuffie Signed for Falkirk earlier today.

It'll be interesting to see who we will be signing as I can't think of many attacking players right now.

Loads of players available, Hopkin will not just be shopping in the Scottish market , players being rumoured are pretty good , loads of Premiership loanees still to be passed around the Championship clubs 

Bell was excellent for us and I was sorry to see him go, but I can’t help thinking he probably is past it at Championship level.  I thought Partick would be splashing the cash big time, but maybe not if that is the level of player they’re signing.  

6 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Am I wrong or is there no worse programme than a view from the terrace/euros? I mean watching the guys are like gouging your own eyes out with a rusty teaspoon 

I never watched it last night but during the season I watched now and again. It really is just a lot of pish.

7 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Am I wrong or is there no worse programme than a view from the terrace/euros? I mean watching the guys are like gouging your own eyes out with a rusty teaspoon 

It’s really grim. How can a group of guys discussing Scottish football fail so miserably 

It's a tough format. I can't think of any football discussion show I enjoy. Even the ones on Sky with the players or journalists are deathly dull.

Aye it’s hard transferring a show that works so well in podcast format to a television show without making big changes.

55 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I’m a big fan of it. The patter between Telfer and Robbie  Borthwick really is excellent. 

Give me that over Si Ferry and the open goal mob every day of the week. 

Same for me 

VFTT is one of the few shows on TV where lower league clubs get a look in. I know 2 of them are Hearts fans, but nobody’s perfect. The other are Raith and Stenhousemuir. Their knowledge of the lower leagues is good. Patter’s not bad either. And their guests aren’t just the usual suspects. Moff was excellent when he was on. I assume Ryan87 only watched it the once having gouged his eyes out.