The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

4 hours ago, North British said:

Pretty much exactly what I was thinking . Too many on here behaving like fans of the vermin from up the road . That sense of entitlement isn’t a good look . 

I think I have a right to not want a goalkeeper I dont personally rate

Well this is going well...

We've got a manger than most people on here dislike, signed Sean McGinty, the possibility of signing a load of duds and a drunk fueled owner going into the fans on a football forum. 

It's only June folks

Edited by THEHonestman1910

Just now, THEHonestman1910 said:

Well this is going well...

We've got a manger than most people on here dislike, signed Sean McGinty, the possibility of signing a load of duds and a drunk fueled owner going into the fans. 

It's only June folks

The BantAyr years are starting. 

1 hour ago, locheedee said:

We all tried to convince ourselves of this. Trust us, he's pish!

We still haven't figured out how he not only got capped but McCann actually paid a fee to get him from Hearts. We never would have got promoted if it hadn't been for dropping him in favour of Legzdins

In fairness I was only using him as an example as some of our posters have delusions of grandeur I'm afraid.

My take is that since itzdrk is/was employed by the club, someone has taken it upon themselves to send an email/message to Davie Smith, thinking that it'll get itzdrk into trouble because that's a cool thing to do in 2021 when you disagree with an opinion.

Smith has probably sided with itzdrk and said something like "Here mate, weesacks sent me a message saying you're making posts on a forum, didnae give me a name cos he's shite feart but don't worry...ave actually got a couple of mega signings coming in but don't tell naecunt since sadsacks like him are following you about."

1 minute ago, mugen_power said:

My take is that since itzdrk is/was employed by the club, someone has taken it upon themselves to send an email/message to Davie Smith, thinking that it'll get itzdrk into trouble because that's a cool thing to do in 2021 when you disagree with an opinion.

Smith has probably sided with itzdrk and said something like "Here mate, weesacks sent me a message saying you're making posts on a forum, didnae give me a name cos he's shite feart but don't worry...ave actually got a couple of mega signings coming in but don't tell naecunt since sadsacks like him are following you about."

Possibly but Itzdrk said the post that Davie Smith sent was embarrasing which suggests he had a go at him? 

8 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

What happend? Your one of the few that can clarify. 

Totally have no idea , I only seen Itzdrk’s post on here and I am just as interested as everyone else as to what’s happened 

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

There we have it.

Conclusive proof that happy clappers will literally treat everything as a positive.

Jack fucking Hamilton.

Que ??

We haven't signed him so no idea what you're mumbling about.

If your definition of "happy clapping" is being a realist and a pragmatist, then Yes, by all means stick me down for it.

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Possibly but Itzdrk said the post that Davie Smith sent was embarrasing which suggests he had a go at him? 

Kinda why I needed clarification from ItzDrk on it...the way I read it, Davie Smith sent itzdrk a copy of the message weesacks sent originally.

But reading it back, I can see it being the way you read it too...so its open to interpretation, probably because Deek is absolutely mogered or summat 🤣