The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Did Boyd have a meltdown post match? What about Wright? I switched off after the final whistle. Regretting it now. 

Andy Walker was pretty good tonight at one point he said on the evidence of this Killie will be finishing below Ayr next season. 🤣

Just now, Trogdor said:

Did Boyd have a meltdown post match? What about Wright? I switched off after the final whistle. Regretting it now. 

Andy Walker was pretty good tonight at one point he said on the evidence of this Killie will be finishing below Ayr next season. 🤣

Tommy Wright was fuming in his interview with Chick Young. 

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Tommy Wright was fuming in his interview with Chick Young. 

Aye, I can imagine he's pissed off. I bet he wishes he hadn't jumped in at Killie. Look at the jobs available since - Aberdeen & Dundee United. Also, look at what Davidson has done at St Johnstone. He must be a real glum glum right now.

Spoiler

A wee shame...

Nick Offerman Lol GIF

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Boyd was fuming and said club has been in a downward spiral since Clarke left and the manager who replaced him should never have got the job , along with club need a clear out and start from scratch tomorrow, but thought they would fancy themselves getting back out the Championship, Wright blamed everyone bar himself saying all season the club have not done the basics along with them not listening, mentioned he would be rebuilding the team and some players he was going to re-sign based on play offs will reconsider them 

11 minutes ago, Jamzz said:

We won't be here long. 

The Championship is like the Hotel California for relegated Prem teams. You ain't going nowhere.

Rangers, Dundee United and Hibs all failed to bounce straight back up. The Calley are still here. Enjoy your stay.

Edited by Trogdor