The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Must be something going on Financially into the pitch then for that to happen, and looks like we are building a relationship with them which should also help with a couple of loans, can think of a few who were out last year that would definitely improve the team. Having this lowland team will impact on a few teams in our league who  get loan players from them, won’t be getting them next year.

Speaking of the ground, was chatting away with the auld man yesterday about the goings on around the club with the construction etc

So, now that we have the carpark back, and work on the hub has started...and the railway and Walkers won't sell us any more land...anyone think it could be a possibility that they might want to rotate the pitch 90° back to the way it used to run, allowing for the maximum economic use of the land we already own for new stands/hospitality?

I'm from Ayr, I support Ayr united. This however doesn't happen with everyone from Ayr. Some see if fit to support a glaswegian team because they win trophies 🙄 

However, As an Ayr fan I will say that I am *SUPER PEE-PANTS* excited that our soap dodging neighbours may be joining the league next year. This could be a great financial gain in many ways for Ayr, more so than an Old firm Colt team imo. 

IMG_20210524_180918.jpg

I’m glad we’ve got them hunted tbh. Would’ve been an absolute minter had we allowed them to use Somerset.

Anyway, hopefully an interesting week ahead with regards to some re-signings and some new guys coming in.

2 hours ago, GaryMc93 said:

Hopefully not the case.

We made our own reserves play at Cumnock to protect the pitch and then we’d be turning around and let another team use it for a bit of cash. Real community club.  

South Ayrshire and Ayrshire in general is already rife with Old Firm fans without the club reducing its own potential fan base further by letting those that can’t afford a ticket at Ibrox to take themselves and their kids to Somerset so they actually can pretend to be real supporters for once.

Also based on recent and past behaviour an element of their support should be let nowhere near our stadium, new hub or Ayr in general.

There aren't too many posts that can be described as 'word perfect' but this is definitely one of them. From my Ayr United heart, 'Very well said, sir'.

1 hour ago, mugen_power said:

and the railway and Walkers won't sell us any more land

I may have missed this but where was it said they wouldn’t sell us any more land? 

I thought from previous comments that the yard was now owned by Kirkwood and a planning  application was submitted for there and the car park. 

I thought that with the sale of the car park, they would be looking to offload the yard as well now. 

I'm actually laughing my head off at this 😂

Though I'm thinking that if K*llie go down, they'll have a massive debt. Honestly, what are the Chances of K*llie doing a Brechin and continuously get relegated?? 

Wishful thinking I know 😅

Holy shit if this continues , means we will welcoming scum like this next season , ensure you have had both your jags before coming in contact with him 

32111C2D-9EDF-4242-8391-AD67372A2420.jpeg

Edited by Finlay21

I'm actually laughing my head off at this [emoji23]
Though I'm thinking that if K*llie go down, they'll have a massive debt. Honestly, what are the Chances of K*llie doing a Brechin and continuously get relegated?? 
Wishful thinking I know [emoji28]

Nah, 12 points towards our total per season. Best if they stayed here for a while.