The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

See Ipswich have taken up an option to keep Drinan much to the surprise of their fans. I doubt he’s going to make it with them now given his age and will likely need to drop a level or two and work his way back up.

24 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

See Ipswich have taken up an option to keep Drinan much to the surprise of their fans. I doubt he’s going to make it with them now given his age and will likely need to drop a level or two and work his way back up.

Think he would fit into the way hopkin likes to play? 

Think he would fit into the way hopkin likes to play? 

Probably aye but I’m not even that fussed about him tbh. He’s definitely a grafter and does a lot for the team but I don’t think he’s that good a finisher.

I think we might see a bit of movement once the Premiership games are all finished and players start being released from their clubs. He’s been mentioned before but I’d wager Alan Lithgow will be pretty high in Hopkins short list and I can’t see him being kept on at Livingston.

As ironic as it would be i wouldn't be surprised if Hopkin tried to bring McGuffie back, it was Hopkin who signed him and he did show flashes of brilliance this season at Morton and as we know he does have the talent.

Another Mark Kerr masterclass to let him go and replace him with fucking Dario Zanatta

21 minutes ago, rb123! said:

As ironic as it would be i wouldn't be surprised if Hopkin tried to bring McGuffie back, it was Hopkin who signed him and he did show flashes of brilliance this season at Morton and as we know he does have the talent.

Another Mark Kerr masterclass to let him go and replace him with fucking Dario Zanatta

As much as Zanatta was shite letting Craig McGuffie go was the correct decision. Not good enough for this level. 

45 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I think we might see a bit of movement once the Premiership games are all finished and players start being released from their clubs. He’s been mentioned before but I’d wager Alan Lithgow will be pretty high in Hopkins short list and I can’t see him being kept on at Livingston.

Don’t really recall him being that good last time he was with us.

22 minutes ago, Hazbart said:

New appointment to the board - Fraser MacIntyre. Hopefully adds some more funds to the budget....

Good to get another true supporter on the board , his experience will definitely improve hospitality income , along with providing the experience he has to make the hub a successful project 

Edited by Robbo63

2 minutes ago, Iain said:

Adding a professional poker player to the board seems an interesting choice. Does it signal an intention to gamble the club's future on a high-stakes bet or is it all a bluff?

Close Door The Office GIF - CloseDoor TheOffice MichaelScott - Discover &  Share GIFs