The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

It could be argued that we're as guilty as anyone else 
Image_22_jpg.jpg.ad424144216a2f08ac78b36ea419850b.jpg

Aye I remember McCall saying after the game that the fans can celebrate all the want but he won’t be happy at Ayr finishing 8th in league one.

12 hours ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

It could be argued that we're as guilty as anyone else 

Image_22_jpg.jpg

Bobo and Crawford the only 2 I can name off the top of my head there...

Edit: and of course the Bold Rikki and big Zeb flying around in the crowd...and a few guys who, if you met in tesco and said hello, the wife says "Who's that", you'd answer "I know him fae the fitba" even though you've ZERO idea what their name is :lol: 

Edited by mugen_power

I mind missing that game because there was a crash on the Forth Road bridge or something.  It had been an absolutely awful season but that was probably their best performance that season and I was so pissed I missed it.  Were Forfar not going for promotion/the title that day?    Hopefully this current rabble show a similar last day attitude tomorrow evening...

I was at a wedding that day (Forfar one) up in Inverness and had very sketchy mobile signal.  Was some nervy trips outside to the one bit where the updates could come through.   Pretty sure the highlights of that one include one Forfar fan clearly standing near the microphone who it's safe to say absolutely HATES Ayr Utd haha

17 minutes ago, Hursty said:

I was at a wedding that day (Forfar one) up in Inverness and had very sketchy mobile signal.  Was some nervy trips outside to the one bit where the updates could come through.   Pretty sure the highlights of that one include one Forfar fan clearly standing near the microphone who it's safe to say absolutely HATES Ayr Utd haha

“f**k off ya lot of c***s. Yer a bunch of fucking minks” 

1 hour ago, Hursty said:

51 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

“f**k off ya lot of c***s. Yer a bunch of fucking minks” 

Might have been an ayr fan going by what some say on the SRE 

I'll probably get pelters for this, but the social media blackout is a complete hollow gesture and an absolute ball ache. Our biggest game is about 3 years and they'll be no updates or team news or anything? A joke and one that wouldnt be happening on the dates of the end of the premiership season when games were as important as tomorrow nights are 

26 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I'll probably get pelters for this, but the social media blackout is a complete hollow gesture and an absolute ball ache. Our biggest game is about 3 years and they'll be no updates or team news or anything? A joke and one that wouldnt be happening on the dates of the end of the premiership season when games were as important as tomorrow nights are 

#BuyAStream