The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Would've prefered grey, but least we have had blue/yellow away kits in the past - even if they were a different shade (the yellow looks quite green to me in the pics to be honest).  Quite looking forward to the bespoke home shirt now.

Edited by super_carson

9 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

You just can’t trust people eh?

I saw the votes and the fans voted for the Blue one , with 5 hours to go there were less than 6 votes of a difference, I personally voted Grey but unfortunately was out voted 

3 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I think its alright I voted the grey which I thought would have been a shoe in tae win .think the club should do a auction or raffle with the remaining shirts signed of course .

Well signed by some1 not that bunch of dross .

Lots of people said the Grey was too dull and looked liked a washed out white strip , great idea of auctioning off the other 2 samples 

13 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Cant believe the number of people complaining about the colour of the strip , when they did not put a vote in , everyone posting had the opportunity to vote 

I voted for Raspberry Sorbet. 42% of how many?

1 minute ago, wuffster said:

I voted for Raspberry Sorbet. 42% of how many?

I believe it was in the region of 800 , also I think people thought what they posted on Facebook, SRE was a vote , unfortunately the votes had to be through the official link 

2 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Going by people on here and on other places, I'd be surprised if the pink shirt got a 10% turnover.

I thought it was horrible , in the flesh very similar to the pink of 2 seasons ago 

Edited by Robbo63