The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

If you watch Dre Wrights goals on YouTube they mostly seem to come from decent wing play and a cross to the back of the 6 yard box.
We just launch the ball centrally and don't do much else. Maybe if we made chances for strikers when they're actually facing the goal instead of 25 yards away with their back to goal it might make a difference.
That said.. Wright has looked mince.

I think we need to throw caution to the wind. What do we really have to lose? Let's go down swinging instead of falling out of this league without a wimper playing for a draw.

Wright & Moffat up top with McCowan and Walsh supporting.

Let's not hoof it up the park constantly either and play it on the deck.

Make it happen Hopkin.

37 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:
1 hour ago, Superhursy7 said:
So basically we have Dre and Moff as striking options

So basically we just have moff as a striking option

Neither Moffat or Dre Wright are good striking options

The Moff has such a brilliant delicate touch - but unfortunately, he has had it when striking on goal too.

I’ve got everything crossed for some kind of miracle, but I’m thinking the miracle might need to be Morton not picking up another point for their last 3 games.

8 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

The Moff has such a brilliant delicate touch - but unfortunately, he has had it when striking on goal too.

I’ve got everything crossed for some kind of miracle, but I’m thinking the miracle might need to be Morton not picking up another point for their last 3 games.

They can pick up a point (due to goal difference) but anything more than that and we’re down. 

We obviously need to make sure we aren’t pumped by Queens or ICT. 

By my reckoning, we haven’t reached double figures in terms on shots on goal in the last 5 games so regardless who is up front, we are not creating enough, we are not retaining possession enough and we are not applying enough pressure.

So, we are relying on an own goal or a penalty.

Snookers, in other words.

Will bribery work? Who can we bribe?

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

I am genuinely shocked by how sensible that sounds. 😳

Likely down to season ticket sales  outnumbering projected percentage allowed in , if still around the projected 25% allowed come season start we could comfortably admit all season ticket holders 

20 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Likely down to season ticket sales  outnumbering projected percentage allowed in , if still around the projected 25% allowed come season start we could comfortably admit all season ticket holders 

If 25% is the figure for Somerset, I’m sure ST could fill that number 3 times over.