The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Partick have picked right up, I’m sure the steadying influence of Bell will have played some part. 

We really need to avoid the playoffs, as there is zero chance we will win them. 

Tiffoney as well seems to have made a massive difference up front as well as Rudden becoming prolific out of nowhere.

47 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Partick have picked right up, I’m sure the steadying influence of Bell will have played some part. 

We really need to avoid the playoffs, as there is zero chance we will win them. 

Yeah I noticed that, I can see them beating Falkirk to the title if they keep their form up. I can only see a league 1 team coming up in the play offs. Whoever finishes 9th (Us, Morton or Arbroath) are going down.

If we stay up I think it’ll be a tougher league again next season. 

37 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Tiffoney as well seems to have made a massive difference up front as well as Rudden becoming prolific out of nowhere.

I’d bite your hand off for any of their 3 forwards in rudden, Graham or tiffoney that’s for sure 

39 minutes ago, ecocme said:

I’d bite your hand off for any of their 3 forwards in rudden, Graham or tiffoney that’s for sure 

Graham was lined up to come to us around the time of the uncertainty about whether Leagues 1 or 2 were recommencing or not. 

32 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Hopkins match preview - New signings are key

Todd - out with a broken nose

Barjonas - so key he has played about 100 minutes over 6 games

we are going down, aren’t we? 

If momentum or preparation were the key factors then it certainly doesn't look great. At this stage of these season some strange results happen. Just hoping we can pull a Dundee or Morton type performance out the bag 

2 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

If momentum or preparation were the key factors then it certainly doesn't look great. At this stage of these season some strange results happen. Just hoping we can pull a Dundee or Morton type performance out the bag 

I was basing it on his comments, if it is supposed to be a rallying cry, he has misjudged the mood of the fans