The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

On the eve of one of our biggest games for ages, this quote from our fellow Ayrshire man Bill Shankly rings so true. 

"A football team is like a piano. You need eight men to carry it and three who can play the damn thing". 

Time for sleeves to get rolled up, cmon Ayr. 

7 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Sounds like the boy from Motherwell will go straight into the team can't see Urminsky or St Mirren being overly impressed.

Poppadom wrists (stealing Itzdrk's phrase I think) can sit on the bench and like it.

Edit - I'm actually relieved Hopkin brought someone in. Thought we'd run with one goalie, was that no the case at Morton? 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Trogdor

27 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Sounds like the boy from Motherwell will go straight into the team can't see Urminsky or St Mirren being overly impressed.

Cant really complain when you sell a goal and continually miskick on your only start tbh.

14 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Against my better judgement I’ve decided to buy tomorrow’s stream. Sorry in advance for yet another shitfest 0-0

Ok so you are the only one. Make sure to keep us up to date. Even if I had a season ticket don’t know if I’d watch the stream tbh

17 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Against my better judgement I’ve decided to buy tomorrow’s stream. Sorry in advance for yet another shitfest 0-0

What a result that would be! 

I’m finding myself turn full shitebag after my comments earlier in the week about the stream, and tempted to just get it. McCowan fit and a new keeper has helped with some very slight optimism. 

It is a fucking huge game tomorrow. 

13 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I’m finding myself turn full shitebag after my comments earlier in the week about the stream, and tempted to just get it. McCowan fit and a new keeper has helped with some very slight optimism. 

It is a fucking huge game tomorrow. 

Oh dear I will send you some tissues for full time. 

I think I’m done for the season. At least in league one we should win more than we lose. 

I have noticed that we haven’t had another episode of the super, lots of talking points recently  but nobody can talk without swearing every 2.1seconds. 

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Ok so you are the only one. Make sure to keep us up to date. Even if I had a season ticket don’t know if I’d watch the stream tbh

Don’t know why I’m torturing myself tbh. I’d gave up on them in the New Year, then went back for the Raith 1-1 game. Didn’t buy Tuesdays. Scunnered with the streams and performances so I think this will be my last 

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

What a result that would be! 

I think both sets of fans would be “happy” with that. Shows how drastically both teams have declined.

8 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I think I’m done for the season. At least in league one we should win more than we lose. 

I have noticed that we haven’t had another episode of the super, lots of talking points recently  but nobody can talk without swearing every 2.1seconds

Pretty much, it would just be a tirade so it's having s break. 

9 hours ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I have noticed that we haven’t had another episode of the super, lots of talking points recently  but nobody can talk without swearing every 2.1seconds. 

In the same boat, have a ST but just can't be arsed watching this shower any longer.

8 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

In the same boat, have a ST but just can't be arsed watching this shower any longer.

Just an idea, but perhaps you could send out your code to somebody who perhaps is on hard times and who does want to watch then?

Our team needs everybody, as grim as it has been.

22 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Just an idea, but perhaps you could send out your code to somebody who perhaps is on hard times and who does want to watch then?

Our team needs everybody, as grim as it has been.

Unfortunately Raith not Dunfermline but Football Manager knows the script 

PXL_20210410_090732756.jpg

I wasn’t going to bother either, Tuesday finally broke me.
Then I got an email saying I’d won a free stream in some Papa John’s Pizza competition that I vaguely remember entering. Code came through from the club yesterday so to hell with it.......

1 minute ago, munro7 said:

I wasn’t going to bother either, Tuesday finally broke me.
Then I got an email saying I’d won a free stream in some Papa John’s Pizza competition that I vaguely remember entering. Code came through from the club yesterday so to hell with it.......

Papa John's really hate you.