The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, Jazzar said:

.....and McPake gets an easy ride from you? 

No, but some of the tripe posted on here is an absolute nonsense, was at Dens when McPake fucked himself, no chance he's laughing at an injured player.

Time to focus on our situation and forget about bantering with east coasters and the Dumfries webbed fingered brigade . Pars on Saturday , always a tough game , guess it just got tougher . Take a boring 0-0 right now . Got to be a 5-3-2 . Moff up top with one of the two lumps . Time for Moff to have one last hurrah . Middle line of Murdy , Miller and slow Joe . Sleeves rolled up and hit every tackle . Back 5 picks it’s self .... We really are due some luck .  No better time to start than Saturday .

8 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

No, but some of the tripe posted on here is an absolute nonsense, was at Dens when McPake fucked himself, no chance he's laughing at an injured player.

I don’t really care if he did or not, but I’m not sure he got a bad injury once so he wouldn’t ever laugh at someone with a broken nose stands up. 

8 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You've made an arse of yourself on the Dundee thread, best to STFU. IMO.

No i never, you lot just can't see the truth, i think you're the one who should STFU 'Bigmouth'

4 hours ago, wuffster said:

There's been plenty more than that wrong with our stream offering this season unfortunately. The fact that most lower league clubs have been able to produce quite good services should give the Club, and others, some pause. Putting what content we have behind a paywall looks like a fool's errand unless changes are made.

The most frustrating thing is the lack of improvement over the season. Basic technical things are poor - there is no excuse for not being able to deliver a high resolution stream at a good frame rate, particularly after having months to sort it out.

Camera position may be harder but I still don't really see why it is impossible to resolve given that no fans are in the ground.

The fact that the club isn't pushing to get this resolved does look like weak management - this is the only way supporters get to see their team therefore they need to realise how important it is.

6 hours ago, itzdrk said:

He was complaining about how long it was taking and Hopkin said "he's broke his nose" and McPake shouted "I don't fucking care". 

What's the problem with this? Why would he care? The boy got a sore face big fucking deal.