The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

These Dundee fans are giving QoS fans a run for their money. Usually when you utter Dobbie about 10 QoS fans appear from nowhere. It seems to be the same when you mention McPake.

Either that or they are here to point and laugh at us. 

Spoiler

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

5 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

These Dundee fans are giving QoS fans a run for their money. Usually when you utter Dobbie about 10 QoS fans appear from nowhere. It seems to be the same when you mention McPake.

Reveal hidden contents

Definitely point and laugh - there's not many who'd defend McPake.

Going into Tuesday's match I was genuinely worried - but once we scored Ayr just gave up the ghost.

The only thing that might save you is Morton being worse because of the mess that Hopkin left.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

4 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Reveal hidden contents

If you sign Lee Robinson there'll probably be plenty of Queens fans on here pointing and laughing. 

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Definitely point and laugh - there's not many who'd defend McPake.

Going into Tuesday's match I was genuinely worried - but once we scored Ayr just gave up the ghost.

The only thing that might save you is Morton being worse because of the mess that Hopkin left.

I thought it would be the latter.

I'm resigned to our fate I did go through denial>anger>bargaining>depression and I've finally reached acceptance.

This season has been an almighty clusterfuck for our club.

4 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

If you sign Lee Robinson there'll probably be plenty of Queens fans on here pointing and laughing. 

No Way Do Not Want GIF

Edited by Trogdor

21 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Derek Stillie being registered as 3rd choice emergency back up is what i've been told.

This is a joke btw incase anyone believes it.

What happens when you bored and still waiting 5 hours later for official club confirmation

26 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

It's not as simple as just doing the tweet, needs to be given the ok first. 

Pretty shocking that somebody then at the club thinks "oh wait it might actually be a good idea to notify our supporters, in fact nah we'll just keep them in the dark a bit longer"

Well, this has been an entertaining read. @itzdrk saying he was planning to square go McPake about had me in tears of laughter. I'm pretty sure McPake and Hopkin don't exactly send each other Christmas cards, but I'm not believing for a damn second McPake's standing there pointing and laughing at his former player.

Shite news about Sinisalo, aside from Tuesday I'd say he's been one of the better GKs in this league this season. No matter how much squabbling is happening, would rather you boys stay up than Morton lol.

Spoiler

200.gif&key=c72db3aa0585d035a6bb8f28ae940908c24e0ecb07cb6ec3f115267031d3e049

What's that about Dobbie?

22 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

In usual circumstances we'd be slagging off McPake way worse than any other fanbase would.

Would be the ultimate shithousery if they flung a #imminent tweet at us now

I can’t think of much I’d really give less of a f**k about now. As I said earlier we’ve got 4 games left plus maybe a play off and the goalkeepers isn’t going to be what makes the difference imo. It’ll be down to the players at the other end of the pitch.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I can’t think of much I’d really give less of a f**k about now. As I said earlier we’ve got 4 games left plus maybe a play off and the goalkeepers isn’t going to be what makes the difference imo. It’ll be down to the players at the other end of the pitch.

You won’t be saying that if Urminsky/Robinson/Stillie chucks one in the net up at Arbroath.

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Tbh, if the goalkeeper is of a far poorer quality it’s going to make a pretty big difference. We will be lucky to score a single goal so we really need someone good enough to help us get clean sheets. 

Spoiler

Don't worry m9, you won't have to share a league forum with us much longer.

Just now, 19QOS19 said:
43 minutes ago, Trogdor said:
Spoiler
  Reveal hidden contents

Don't worry m9, you won't have to share a league forum with us much longer.

You guys getting promoted aye?