The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

Can see the club having to release a statement even if this isn't true about Sinisalo to clarify the situation

If it isn’t true why would they need to address rumours on the Somerset Road End Facebook page?

44 minutes ago, rb123! said:

If he is away, can only assume it's to do with family issues back in Finland which means he's going to need to go back there and wouldn't be able to return for any of the games due to covid quarantine. 

Makes our club behind the scenes look like an about shambles though, not been a good first few months for Dave Smith.....

How do we look like a shambles , when reason comes out ( if he goes) nothing any club in any league could do anything about it so having a go at club regarding this issue  it is rather strange 

Edited by Robbo63

13 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

How do we look like a shambles , when reason comes out ( if he goes) nothing any club in any league could do anything about it so having a go at club regarding this issue  it is rather strange 

I was referring more to our injuries and squad instability this season being a shambles, no club should be in a position in April with a month left scrambling about trying to find adequate signings to slog us over the line, which is effectively which Todd was and possibly a new goalie will need to do. On Urmisnky he has played once and it was Kerr's last game where i still think he should have saved their goal quite comfortably, so he doesn't fill me with much confidence.

That's all i was meaning and i'm sure we can both agree this whole season has just turned into a shitshow of a mess.

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Are Todd and Mccowan definitely out? 

Well McCowan left with a sling on apparently on Tuesday night so that doesn't exactly look promising and unless Todd wears one of those hideous batman looking face protectors i can hardly see it being wise for Todd to play with a broken nose

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

I highly doubt he actually has a groin strain to be honest. 

Agreed, it’s along the same lines when players are part time that they’ve moved on due to “work commitments”

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

It is a huge loss, the back up has already shown to be pretty awful. We are gone now, no chance of even a 0-0. 

The amount of saves he has made i'm sure is way more than any other GK in the league, if it hadn't been for him a few games earlier in the season we'd  have probably got humped, tbf probably ended up working against us as it meant Kerr kept his job for a bit longer