The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Him leaving because Aston Villa don’t want him in a relegation battle is one of the most ludicrous things I’ve ever seen. 

Not that it might not happen, but not for that reasoning.

Edited by No_Problemo

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Him leaving because Aston Villa don’t want him in a relegation battle is one of the most ludicrous things I’ve ever seen. 

Not that it might not happen, but not for that reasoning.

That’s 100% not true 

2 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Who is your back-up keeper anyway? 

Sinisalo will be big loss for you in the run-in if the rumour is true. From an outsider's  view he looked about one of the best in the division. 

Peter Urminsky on loan from St Mirren. Our second choice Hare-Reid moved back to NZ, think he would have gone back in the summer if it wasn't for the travel ban.

3 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Who is your back-up keeper anyway? 

Sinisalo will be big loss for you in the run-in if the rumour is true. From an outsider's  view he looked about one of the best in the division. 

Someone from St Mirren, who’s name escapes me, and looked pretty shite on his one appearance. 

22 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

If this is true then I’d suggest problems run far deeper than the manager and players and serious questions need asked from top to bottom. 

Totally this. We don't know the real reason and probably won't ever but it could be a number of reasons, some non footballing as well. 

If true, it just sums up this messed up, topsy turvy season. We don't do things by half. Let's get Ndaba sent back as well...... 

Edited by BukyOHare

20 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

If this is true then I’d suggest problems run far deeper than the manager and players and serious questions need asked from top to bottom. 

Nothing to do with team /manager ( if leaving is true ) goalkeepers can still be signed for emergency loans 

1 minute ago, BukyOHare said:

Totally this. We don't know the real reason and probably won't ever but it could be a number of reasons, some non footballing as well. 

If true, it just sums up this messed up, topsy turvy season. We don't do things by half. Let's get Ndaba sent back as well...... 

If true and fans find out the reasons behind it I think a few peoples opinion on here will change and realise they have over reacted 

If true and fans find out the reasons behind it I think a few peoples opinion on here will change and realise they have over reacted 
Some supporters seem to forget players can have family or personal reasons too. Obviously I hope its not true and its something that can be resolved, as its far from ideal to say the least.

I think his injury record is the only reason why some may not want to see him hear next year, but you can’t fault his goals to games ratio.  Has to be one of the most unlucky lads in Scottish football with the freak injuries he gets.  As has been said by others  he’s a grafter that never went hiding. Forget he’s only 26 as well...

I'd give that award to Lewis Vaughan. A quality player who'd almost certainly be playing at a much higher level if not for his injuries. Moore has had a shit time with injuries as well but even without them I've seen nothing to suggest he'd make it much higher.

12 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Nothing to do with team /manager ( if leaving is true ) goalkeepers can still be signed for emergency loans 

11 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

It’s a disaster regardless of the reasons tbh.