The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

5 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Some one on SRE saying we should sign Sam Ramsbottom from Dumbarton hope no Morton fans see that one

Was just coming on here to post that. I’ve seen a lot of pish being spouted on there but that’s certainly up there. 

The whole lot of them can get to f**k.   Absolutely humiliating stuff that.   And Arbroath winning too - absolutely zero chance we get anything in the big game up there.    That result today is absolutely unacceptable. 

Genuinely not sure if I’d miss any of the out of contract players apart from McCowan. Moffat maybe worth keeping purely as a back up option but I’d genuinely just empty the rest and try and get rid of a few of the already contracted players.

Giving Hopkin a 2 year deal already looking like an iffy decision - we absolute look like a team heading down and that style of play won't get us anywhere in L1.  Stuff like that today is horrific to watch.  

Just now, HMIP said:

Hopkin has actually made us worse, which is a fair achievement.  

I was thinking the same last week. I honestly dont think Kerr would have done any worse in the games hes been in charge so far. I was no Kerr fanboy but Hopkin has been disappointing, one game aside 

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

I was thinking the same last week. I honestly dont think Kerr would have done any worse in the games hes been in charge so far. I was no Kerr fanboy but Hopkin has been disappointing, one game aside 

It’s not like it’s some sort of secret how Hopkin plays.  Hoofball first, last and always.  Punting the ball long in the general direction of Moffat has to be about as inept a response to Kerr’s woes as could be imagined.