The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

57 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Big difference is Hanley is playing regular for the team on top of league and Rose has mostly been a sub recently in a team struggling near bottom of the league  fair bit  away from a Scotland cap , 

equaliser from Hanley lol

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Has anyone been keeping track of Michael rose? Grant Hanley gives me the fear when he plays for Scotland, rose is playing at the same level so surely can’t be far away from a Scotland call

The boy (Leo Ostigard) keeping Rose out the Coventry team is pure boaby as well, must no be getting on great with the step up. 

I wonder if he’d be more suited to playing in midfield down South? He isn’t the tallest which can sometimes go against you in that league with the way that a lot of teams play but there’s no doubt he’s a good player with the ball at his feet. Could maybe see him playing as a defensive midfielder with some success.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

I wonder if he’d be more suited to playing in midfield down South? He isn’t the tallest which can sometimes go against you in that league with the way that a lot of teams play but there’s no doubt he’s a good player with the ball at his feet. Could maybe see him playing as a defensive midfielder with some success.

They play with a back 5 so no in that team!

See the green light has been given to begin construction on the Somerset Hub, works to start in 4-6 weeks and take 6 months to complete. 

Looks like it's going to miss start of season which is a shame but should be ready for around October time...

On 25/03/2021 at 22:26, D'Jaffo said:

wonder if he’d be more suited to playing in midfield down South? He isn’t the tallest which can sometimes go against you in that league with the way that a lot of teams play but there’s no doubt he’s a good player with the ball at his feet. Could maybe see him playing as a defensive midfielder with some success.

Just checked Wiki and it has Rose at 5ft 11in . Can’t be right surely , I seem to remember him being 6ft 3in ....

7 hours ago, rb123! said:

Looks like it's going to miss start of season which is a shame but should be ready for around October time...

I wonder if we’ll be back to drinking in pubs by October ?

Just six league games to go :

Alloa A

Dundee H

Pars H

Arbroath A

QoS H

Inverness A

Five maybe six points should do it . Today would be a massive step in the right direction should we win . Really don’t want this going to the wire . Looking for something at Inverness would not be ideal .

Alloa A
Dundee H
Pars H
Arbroath A
QoS H
Inverness A
Five maybe six points should do it . Today would be a massive step in the right direction should we win . Really don’t want this going to the wire . Looking for something at Inverness would not be ideal .
How many points needed for 4th?

13? 15?

1 hour ago, North British said:

Alloa A

Dundee H

Pars H

Arbroath A

QoS H

Inverness A

The optimist in me says we get 12 points, pessimist says 5. 

8 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Glad to see you're back at this. I missed AVFT last night so you're on the catch up list.

Those pictures, is third one a hawk on a stick suspended from the stand? New seagull counter measures?