The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Don’t even know if he’s out of contract or not , but Hoppy is an admirer . Maybe Walsh will stay so who knows . Most of Hoppy’s signings will be for the top half of the team . So there will be plenty of interesting incomers ........

Pretty sure he signed a 2 year deal with Forest Green Rovers.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Pretty sure he signed a 2 year deal with Forest Green Rovers.

Aye and seems to be doing well down there so I don’t think he’ll be at Somerset next season. 

Priority for me is getting McCowan and Smith signed up for next season. 

Aye and seems to be doing well down there so I don’t think he’ll be at Somerset next season. 

Priority for me is getting McCowan and Smith signed up for next season. 

I think Smith will be away.

He’s a great player on his day but we haven’t seen enough of those tbh. Maybe Hopkin can get the best out of him mind.

On paper tonight and taking previous results for Ayr into account with Kerr in charge, Dundee looked to have the better team before the ball was even kicked. What a fantastic result for Ayr and Dundee were outplayed, outclassed and were beaten by a brilliant Ayr team. Charlie Adam looks nothing of the player he was at Liverpool! Jason Cummings was poor and wasn't given any opportunity by the magnificent Ayr defence. 

My question is.... 

Who has more hair follicles? Charlie Adam or The Moff? 

PHOTO_COLLAGE1615931395923.png

Just blows my mind that with all the striker issues we have had this season Kerr only thought McKenzie was good enough for a 15 to 20 minutes off the bench and normally that was playing out wide, let's hope we have a diamond here who can go on to great things.

16 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Listening to the terrace podcast, Scott Robinson fell out with martindale and going to leave at the end of the season and might leave on loan before that, wonder if hopkin had him?

You would think he would get a bottom six side.... although worth a try! 

Listening to the terrace podcast, Scott Robinson fell out with martindale and going to leave at the end of the season and might leave on loan before that, wonder if hopkin had him?
He won player of the month in January it would be some coup if he were to come to us.

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

You would think he would get a bottom six side.... although worth a try! 

Are top flight clubs able to still do loans at the moment? I don’t think he would be a possible summer signing, but potential loan for the rest of the season surely wouldn’t be a massive shout. 

2 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Are top flight clubs able to still do loans at the moment? I don’t think he would be a possible summer signing, but potential loan for the rest of the season surely wouldn’t be a massive shout. 

I did think that too, but no idea tbh!

Completely agree...

Had a look there, it was Hopkin who signed him previously. 

Edited by No_Problemo