The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I think there are to many teams between us and a play-off place for us to finish top 4. QOTS look like their good run has come to an end but I think the two Fife teams and one other will make up the top 4. 

2 Weeks ago I would have said Inverness would be the fourth but they lost all their games in hand apart from tonight. 

You have to wonder where that performance has been, not just this season, but this year. Reading, Ndaba, McCowan, Smith and McKenzie were all fantastic. 

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Add McKenzie to list to get on long term contracts.

Two tremendous goals for him tonight, hopefully that is the monkey off his back and the floodgates are open.

According to transfer market.com Ndaba is out of contract at Ipswich at the end of May.

No harm in asking really. Worst case scenario he says no and a player we thought we’d have for a few months leaves us. Best case scenario he’s settled in well here and realises that taking a step backwards from Ipswich might benefit him in the long term.

10 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

You have to wonder where that performance has been, not just this season, but this year. Reading, Ndaba, McCowan, Smith and McKenzie were all fantastic. 

Amazing what can happen when you put a big rough boy from Port Glasgow into a dressing room with some lazy rock stars . Knew they could do it , just needed their baws kicked . The bar has now been raised ,there can be no return to the lazy half arsed approach.

As for Mark McKenzie ! Take a bow Davie White ... and we’ll done to the boy himself , tremendous stuff . He might not sleep tonight .

The players that we have got signed up beyond the end of the season are Baird, Reading, Houston, Muirhead, Murdoch and Chalmers

Priority for me would be to get McCowan signed up at at least a 2 year deal, McKenzie as well, see if Ndaba fancies extending his stay I'd also try and get Cammy Bell signed up but I think I read he's off to America at the end of the season.

McCowan and McKenzie are priority signings  . A luxury would be a big 9 like Drinan to play up top with McKenzie as a pairing . It would be nice if Celtic released Doohan , and even better if Corrie could come north . I have a feeling we might see the return of  Nicky Cadden and Jacobs is fairly obvious ..

McCowan and McKenzie are priority signings  . A luxury would be a big 9 like Drinan to play up top with McKenzie as a pairing . It would be nice if Celtic released Doohan , and even better if Corrie could come north . I have a feeling we might see the return of  Nicky Cadden and Jacobs is fairly obvious ..

Cadden was fairly pleased to get it right up us when we last played Morton with fans. Don’t think he was too happy to be here albeit that was under McCall.

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Cadden was fairly pleased to get it right up us when we last played Morton with fans. Don’t think he was too happy to be here albeit that was under McCall.

Don’t even know if he’s out of contract or not , but Hoppy is an admirer . Maybe Walsh will stay so who knows . Most of Hoppy’s signings will be for the top half of the team . So there will be plenty of interesting incomers ........