The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Morrison was at start off the season but got a keeper injured he was coming
And that question isn't even worthy off a reply
Ayr keepers over last five years have been horrid be funny if Ruddy came back and that was how desperate you are [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

Right so you don’t know. Glad to have cleared that up.

And we’re not desperate for a goalie. I don’t know how many times someone has to say that for you to understand.

Morrison was at start off the season but got a keeper injured he was coming
And that question isn't even worthy off a reply
Ayr keepers over last five years have been horrid be funny if Ruddy came back and that was how desperate you are [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]
What pish, Ross Doohan was outstanding his first season, won young player of the year and almost broke the club's clean sheet record, last season he was not quite as good but by no means did he have a really bad season, the season before I'll give you as Hart and Ruddy were not up to standard the previous two seasons Greg Fleming was maybe not outstanding but was a steady keeper with a handy knack of saving pens.

8 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Right so you don’t know. Glad to have cleared that up.

And we’re not desperate for a goalie. I don’t know how many times someone has to say that for you to understand.

Loads of comments on these pages saying that you do

I just don't want to answer he also sounds like a Tarquinn Tory posh named boy

Perfect for Ayr

Any new manager coming in will probably be given enough to bring in a couple of loans and no more. We really need another striker and could probably do with a defensive midfielder.

Besides that we’re really hoping the new manager can bring a freshness and use the current players to get us to 8th at the very least.

1 minute ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Loads of comments on these pages saying that you do

I just don't want to answer he also sounds like a Tarquinn Tory posh named boy

Perfect for Ayr

Bold talk for a Rangers fan. 

2 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

What pish, Ross Doohan was outstanding his first season, won young player of the year and almost broke the club's clean sheet record, last season he was not quite as good but by no means did he have a really bad season, the season before I'll give you as Hart and Ruddy were not up to standard the previous two seasons Greg Fleming was maybe not outstanding but was a steady keeper with a handy knack of saving pens.

Doohan isn't a Ayr player though he was on loan like Ruddy who was absolutely terrible 

Doohan struggled for games on loan this year to at his new loan club 

Covid was just a excuse to bring him back

Fleming wasn't bad will give you that one but he is old news

Bet the keeper goes back and  plays in his own country and the one at Aberdeen 

Kinnear and Morrison are the guys if you got you wouldn't need to bother about hoping countries 

In my opinion both would be good signings saw a bit of Morrison to at Albion Rovers good keeper 

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:
4 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

He probably chipped in for a banner flying over Glasgow today.

What is it with protestants and plane banners. 

Here [mention=48650]Tartan Tammy 1297[/mention] you keep telling us how much of a soft spot you have for Ayr then proceed to slag them off. You’re fooling no one you massive loser. 
He keeps saying he's an Ayr fan but then comes out with stuff like "that's how desperate YOU lot are..."

6 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

ny new manager coming in will probably be given enough to bring in a couple of loans and no more. We really need another striker and could probably do with a defensive midfielder.

I’d rather have a crisp passing midfielder to take the ball from the centre half and get the team moving forward promptly. Maybe  McGavin is the guy ... However some type of experienced striker is a must , because if Wright breaks down again we are in some pretty deep shit . 

I’d rather have a crisp passing midfielder to take the ball from the centre half and get the team moving forward promptly. Maybe  McGavin is the guy ... However some type of experienced striker is a must , because if Wright breaks down again we are in some pretty deep shit . 

Ideally I’d play McGavin alongside a ball winner and maybe Murdoch as well in midfield.

5 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
13 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Did you not post a pic of him at Ibrox here once?

Not guilty.