The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

8 minutes ago, rb123! said:

True

How many loans are we allowed/got left, pretty sure you're allowed 4 domestic and unlimited from England, as far as i can recall we have 3 from England and no Scottish loans so i suppose loans could be an opportunity. When does the loan market shut?

Is the 4 in total or at 1 time? As we've potentially used up 3 with Anderson, Cameron and Smith.Β 

Guest Flash
34 minutes ago, rb123! said:

True

How many loans are we allowed/got left, pretty sure you're allowed 4 domestic and unlimited from England, as far as i can recall we have 3 from England and no Scottish loans so i suppose loans could be an opportunity. When does the loan market shut?

Six domestic in total of which no more than 2 from oneΒ club in the same division and 4 from oneΒ club in another division. Unlimited non-domestic, although I think those loans had to beΒ made before the end of January.
Loan market is open until the end of March.

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

https://pfascotland.co.uk/player-availability-list/

There's your free agent duds registered with the PFA

Not sure why anyone thinks the new manager is going to come in and sign anyone with just six weeks left, i think he'll be made to work with what we've got left.

Which should be good enough to see us stay up IMO

PFA is crap most off them have got clubs in Northern Ireland the lowland and the juniorsΒ 

It's a waste of time usuallyΒ 

3 minutes ago, North British said:

Would Ross McIver of Motherwell be worth a punt on loan , still got centre forward issues .

He’s a wide player like Tom Walsh really. Don’t really need another player like that, although would take him next season as the guy has abilityΒ 

35 minutes ago, North British said:

Would Ross McIver of Motherwell be worth a punt on loan , still got centre forward issues .

I was hoping more along the Miko Virtanen lines, not played much football at all this season.Β  Contract up in the summer as well!

Β 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

We don’t need competition for Sinisalo.

You’d know this if you knew the first thing about Ayr.

Your back up keeper isn't even good enough for the juniors would been there before he was even the back up if any junior team wanted him

So you need two keepers next year and you been trying for Morrison at Motherwell as I've already mentionedΒ 

Finn was never the first choice this is obviously news to you but it is not news at MotherwellΒ 

Your back up keeper isn't even good enough for the juniors would been there before he was even the back up if any junior team wanted him
So you need two keepers next year and you been trying for Morrison at Motherwell as I've already mentionedΒ 
Finn was never the first choice this is obviously news to you but it is not news at MotherwellΒ 

Do you know who our back up keeper is out of interest?

We maybe tried to get Morrison for last week when we didn’t have a first choice goalie. If Sinisalo is fit we don’t need to bring anyone else in.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Do you know who our back up keeper is out of interest?

We maybe tried to get Morrison for last week when we didn’t have a first choice goalie. If Sinisalo is fit we don’t need to bring anyone else in.

Morrison was at start off the season but got a keeper injured he was coming

And that question isn't even worthy off a reply

Ayr keepers over last five years have been horrid be funny if Ruddy came back and that was how desperate you are πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ