The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

He was a very good midfielder for county a league above and he comes here and has been worse than shit

When he signed I knew his name, the clubs he'd played for and what positions he could play. However I can't say he particularly stood out in previous games against us so it would be interesting to know how many of our fans had actually watched him play.

We're heard how he was supposed to be a set piece expert yet we're about to go into March and he still seems to be living off a free-kick against Partick in pre-season from September. Yesterday he hit a free kick straight against the wall and then (I think) from the resultant corner failed to beat the first man. Probably summed up his game.

4 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

Looks like I made the right decision not to go back to watch Ayr 

Everybody has something to say over social media but never to my face

Full off wee spice boys these days the Ayr support sad really

Shut yer hole keyboard warrior

3 minutes ago, Tartan Tammy 1297 said:

.........the kind of trash that follow the club these days Thatchers children 

I really take issue with that assertion - do you really know that for certain? I doubt it so why not contribute something factual at a time when the club needs all the support it can muster.

I doubt you're a fan tbh.  

18 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

I really take issue with that assertion - do you really know that for certain? I doubt it so why not contribute something factual at a time when the club needs all the support it can muster.

I doubt you're a fan tbh.  

He’s a rangers fan! His name is ally and was hunted from the SRE as he was such a roaster. He had another profile which was dryhorse. He said he’d never be back to Somerset as he couldn’t take the risk over him getting a punch as he has a dodgy eye! 

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

He’s a rangers fan! His name is ally and was hunted from the SRE as he was such a roaster. He had another profile which was dryhorse. He said he’d never be back to Somerset as he couldn’t take the risk over him getting a punch as he has a dodgy eye! 

Prove it you think I am only person not to want to go back to Ayr?

Support has been dwindling for years for various reasons namely the horrible nasty side of the support been commented on by a lot of people not just myself 

Glad wee Lawrence saw sence to leave as well  when something better came along

6 minutes ago, paulbrucerick said:

If none of you have heard of Joe McLaghlin, then you are hardly likely  to  be old enough to have voted for Thatcher!

Yes I am still feeling old!😅

I remember going to watch him play for Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in 1987 , he was a decent player in his day 

Just now, itzdrk said:

That's him away, sad it didn't work. 

Agreed, really really wanted it to work for him but sadly it hasn’t. Hopefully he can go on as a coach somewhere and make the step up to management again at some point in the future. 

What and who now for us?