The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

11 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:
14 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:
Davie White should be quietly ushered away if he attempts to get anywhere near the first team changing room. 

Why? Can't say I know much about Davie white if I'm honest

Cause he was assistant to Roberts and was hopeless. 

Got hunted back to the academy when McCall came in.

Appeared back on the dugout this season with Kerr and it has gone to shits again.

Bit of a coincidence that twice he turns up on the dugout and on the pitch goes to shit.

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

The longer it goes with no post match interview the more likely it is that he has gone. The BBC match article doesn't have any manager quotes so can't read too much into that.

Just as I post this its posted on B&W TV.

I'm torn because I think the analytics /sports science approach is the only way forward in the long term and Kerr losing his job will feel like a win for the 'football is simple, just put the laptops away and shout at the players until they play better ' school. But results are really bad and the manager is completely uninspiring.

27 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:
30 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:
Davie White should be quietly ushered away if he attempts to get anywhere near the first team changing room. 

Why? Can't say I know much about Davie white if I'm honest

I was never a big Scott McLaughlin fan and this is only one side of a story but it always sticks in my mind when White is discussed.

First mention is at 41 mins and again just after 49 mins. Doesn't paint a great picture.

http://www.tellhimhespele.com/episode-36-scott-mclaughlin-2-part-two/

A weird interview, it's like the horrendous form is the elephant in the room. Not even talked about, I appreciate Aumedia have a tough gig as they are in house media but the questions were poor there. Asking a challenging question is not being negative. Where did the questions wrt. the positive of protecting the young goalkeeper and Cammy Smith looked like he hurt his leg come from? Come on, we've won once in 10 league games! 

Edited by Trogdor

Just now, Trogdor said:

A weird interview, it's like the horrendous form is the elephant in the room. Not even talked about, I appreciate Aumedia have a tough gig as they are in house media but the questions were poor there. Asking a challenging question is not being negative. Where did the question wrt. the positive of protecting the young goalkeeper and Cammy Smith looked like he hurt his leg come from? Come on, we've won once in 10 league games! 

Tbf i don't think i'd want to ask Kerr "Do you still think you're the man to lead the club forward". 

He'd either walk off or go into a 5 minute Billy Brown tirade which would just look even more embarissing