The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I’m in two minds, I miss the football we played under him but I also feel he took us as far as he could. That being said if he came in as director of football level that would only be good for the club
I think he took us as far as he could ad manager with Cameron at the helm. DoF role with a new manager could work wonders.

43 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:
46 minutes ago, itzdrk said:
I'll bite, all of them.  Lazy approach going high and long at all times, there were a number of crystal clear instructions from the bench to Chalmers and Houston who just completely ignored them to the detriment of us retaining or winning the ball.  

Wasn't looking for a bite tbf, was genuinely interested in his opinion. Watching on the stream the instructions being shouted aren't easily heard so I assumed the long and high balls were an instruction from the bench as we've done it quite frequently this season

I want to take a little of that back, harsh on Urminsky as he will have been eating his lunch when he found out he was playing today.  Wasn't impressed but I hope that simply is because it was so out the blue.  

Real shame this didn't happen last week as we would have got Doohan no problem. 

3 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Hey I’m on there but never post 

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Aye. Myself included. 

You are both collateral damage.

Spoiler

Obvioulsy, your good selves are excepted. 

Edited by Trogdor