The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

The way I'm looking at it, Zanatta has a point to prove if he wants a half decent club next season. Poor at Partick, poor at Ayr... Hopefully he's feeling up for it and can show us what he can do. Must win, 2-1 Ayr. If we lose, the forums tonight will be some laugh. Come on Ayr!

1 minute ago, Ayr23 said:

The way I'm looking at it, Zanatta has a point to prove if he wants a half decent club next season. Poor at Partick, poor at Ayr... Hopefully he's feeling up for it and can show us what he can do. Must win, 2-1 Ayr. If we lose, the forums tonight will be some laugh. Come on Ayr!

He's signed up here for next season.

3 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Zanatta defo only 1 year. 

3 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Nah Zanatta is only 1 year

Thank god for that. Apologies @Ayr23, I must have been confusing him with someone else. 

Edited by Trogdor

If Sinisalo injury is bad could see us getting Doohan until end of season.

Seems bonkers for Kerr to start this guy from St Mirren who first met the squad TODAY when you've got a back up who has worked with team in training whole season.

Anyone even know if this guy is any use or a complete donkey? Hasn't played a single game while at St Mirren

30 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Would have said the writing was on the wall when he wasn’t trusted to do better than Jordan Hart. I get he was still young at the time but Hart was literally throwing the ball into the net on a weekly basis 

Harsh considering (apart from one game) Avci was the No.2 to Hart for the 17/18 season and Hare-Reid had only joined the academy in the September that season.

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Looks alright tbf, must have some idea what he's doing if he was in charge of scouting in Scotland for targets for Fulham.

Probably been at Somerset at some point in last few years looking at likes of Rose, Harvie, Shankland, Crawford and Forrest

4 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

D7FD59D2-D500-40A5-8258-185700DDF638.png

Sinisalo must be long term surely if he's stating we'll need a back up, Doohan must be a shout surely, he's not on the bench for Celtic today so what benefit is it to him or club to sit at Lennoxtown Training ground until end of season.