The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just when Robbo said it was meant to happen three weeks ago I'd have thought it was all sorted for tomorrow. Give us a name people! We won't grass.

Aye true. Perhaps he’s still employed at another club or something else holding the deal up.

Maybe reading it wrong and it’s not a new coach at all.

15 minutes ago, Ayr23 said:

If this coach is going to be in the dugout tomorrow, why hasn't it been announced?

It’s maybe not a coach , and a decent club would not announce anything until it’s official 

Edited by Robbo63

47 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

In other news The S*n are saying that Smith could be away to America in the summer.

Was always going to be away in the summer when he only signed the 6 month deal IMO, all the best to him, a player Kerr probably hasn't got the best out of.

1 hour ago, Hursty said:

Anyone heard any rumours that there could be a 'non playing' debut tomorrow? 

Bound to be something underwhelming and shite like a new camera for the live stream lol

8 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Was always going to be away in the summer when he only signed the 6 month deal IMO, all the best to him, a player Kerr probably hasn't got the best out of.

Bound to be something underwhelming and shite like a new camera for the live stream lol

That would be pretty damn good to be fair.

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

As long as I win it, I don’t care what the other mystery “debut” is 😂

Not enough to cover your car bill yet , but still plenty of time for people to purchase and get it closer to what you need 😁

55 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye true. Perhaps he’s still employed at another club or something else holding the deal up.

Maybe reading it wrong and it’s not a new coach at all.

It was a coach / help I heard.  Not a name I had heard of but certainly seems experienced enough after googling it.   Not going to say a name in case it's not true, but if it is then I would imagine it will come out tomorrow. 

31 minutes ago, Hursty said:

It was a coach / help I heard.  Not a name I had heard of but certainly seems experienced enough after googling it.   Not going to say a name in case it's not true, but if it is then I would imagine it will come out tomorrow. 

Such a tease. 

11 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Surely McGavin will be starting, otherwise it would seem pretty pointless bringing him here ?

Youd think.  Still seems mental that Michael Hewitt came on ahead of him in midfield last week.   And that's nothing against Hewitt but just seems bizarre