The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, HMIP said:

The game was over by the time he made the substitutions which probably didn’t help.  We were playing out time after the 2nd (arguably the 1stj.

The game was over when they scored.

If we lose the next two games then he has to go for me. Not prepared to play Russian roulette with our Championship status when there are absolutely no sign of things improving.

If we change manager now we need to go for huge Experience, Wright and Hughes have both got jobs now so any manager we got in would be a lottery. 

I think either a second, experienced coach or a football director would be the best bet in the current situation, we need fresh ideas and maybe someone to boot some arses in the modern sense 

You still touting Kerr for 5th best manager ya arse licking dafty ?

I’m flattered that you’ve been following my posts so closely. Maybe you should obsess over someone that agrees with your drivelling nonsense.

6 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

If we change manager now we need to go for huge Experience, Wright and Hughes have both got jobs now so any manager we got in would be a lottery. 

I think either a second, experienced coach or a football director would be the best bet in the current situation, we need fresh ideas and maybe someone to boot some arses in the modern sense 

Does the experience have to come from a level above where we currently play? I would be happy to look at lower league candidates that have proven themselves in challenging circumstances. The addition of an experienced coach might be our best bed if the jobs market is weak due to covid season

27 minutes ago, Mod1967 said:

Great stuff guy's let's change this current dreadful situation onto Bruce Anderson's mood swings, cringeable and utterly expected 

I'm capable of conversing on both topics of why Anderson had to go and why today is unacceptable. 

4 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I'm capable of conversing on both topics of why Anderson had to go and why today is unacceptable. 

Enjoy listening to your podcasts and your opinions on the games and players. Do you think we should be punting Kerr after today? Interested in your thoughts

52 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

With a goalscorer like him we should have built the team around him, but if he was a wee p***k then that's that.

If things were that bad then I'm sure Smith would not have re-signed.

f**k knows what's happening with Houston.

He was just a bad signing, was never going to fit the way the manager felt the team needed structured and we didn't have a complimentary forward to play with him (because Cameron was also a bad signing).  This was all caused by waiting to see if Drinan would come back rather than finding the 'new Drinan'. 

49 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I would give him the next two games, no wins and he’s gone. 

Maybe harsh but we can’t afford to f**k about here. The level of his substitutions today was genuinely scary. Cant fathom what he was thinking at all. 

I’d say give him Dundee then if we lose give him the chop

1 minute ago, ecocme said:

Enjoy listening to your podcasts and your opinions on the games and players. Do you think we should be punting Kerr after today? Interested in your thoughts

Nah not for me yet, he's got Tuesday night coming fast and due to the positive nature of football clubs they'll be looking to get a result to blow today away.  Personally I'd be earmarking the Morton game for my own thoughts on his tenure.

I think the likelihood is he will be away at some point soon but whether that is the end of the season or the middle of March I couldn't say.  He could also surprise us all by turning it round and would be justified in staying then.  Just want whoever is playing or managing to do well but it's becoming hard to get behind just now. 

21 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

Does the experience have to come from a level above where we currently play? I would be happy to look at lower league candidates that have proven themselves in challenging circumstances. The addition of an experienced coach might be our best bed if the jobs market is weak due to covid season

Still would have Darren young