The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

23 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Which Mark Kerr had absolute zero clue how to get the best out of, he thought sitting him upfront himself and hoofing the ball up to him was the trick......

I believe that a manger is based on improving players and win and losses, we have a lot of players that Kerr has not got the best out of

40 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

Bruce Anderson is an absolute player btw

I noticed that Bruce Anderson is playing alongside another striker with Hamilton. That really should've happened with us instead of the 3 behind and should be happening with Wright. 

In saying that, he had a poor attitude towards us and never looked interested.

15 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

In saying that, he had a poor attitude towards us and never looked interested.

I think you will find that was why he was not getting regular playing time , he did not really want to be there , same  reason he was not getting game time at Aberdeen 

Everyone needs to calm down about Anderson. He didn’t want to be here. He, by all accounts had an attitude problem and it’s not like he never had opportunities, he missed a lot of chances the likes of Smith was putting away. It didn’t work, he’s not our player, we move on. 

I believe that a manger is based on improving players and win and losses, we have a lot of players that Kerr has not got the best out of
Makes you wonder who he'll be planning to punt next season, considering we'll probably have another mini rebuild to do anyway, especially on the attacking front

Everyone needs to calm down about Anderson. He didn’t want to be here. He, by all accounts had an attitude problem and it’s not like he never had opportunities, he missed a lot of chances the likes of Smith was putting away. It didn’t work, he’s not our player, we move on. 
Hear Cameron scored a last minute equaliser for Alloa?

See Jamie Barjonas’ name has come up again as he’s attracting interest from the Championship after his move to the US broke down.

I remember Kerr saying he was a fan of him but I really hope we’re not trying to get him.

Makes you wonder who he'll be planning to punt next season, considering we'll probably have another mini rebuild to do anyway, especially on the attacking front

I think we’ll choose to let Moore, Zanatta and Roscoe go. Anyone else out of contract will be offered terms or at least I hope they are.

I think we’ll choose to let Moore, Zanatta and Roscoe go. Anyone else out of contract will be offered terms or at least I hope they are.
Since we've been handing out two year deals this season I'd be very surprised if Luke wasn't offered one, prob wants to weigh his options up come end of season. Maybe that has played a part in his good form this season?

10 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

and 7 points off second , I know what way I am looking at , there is no chance Ayr will be in any relegation danger , more likely to finish 3rd 

I hope you’re right but not on current form. New signings all look good so hopefully we can kick on. 

32 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

and 7 points off second , I know what way I am looking at , there is no chance Ayr will be in any relegation danger , more likely to finish 3rd 

14 minutes ago, rb123! said:

This part has potential to age well lol

Especially as given you are as already pointed out, 3 points off 9th (which will be 2 pts if Inverness get at least a point in one of their many games in hand) you are ALREADY in relegation danger. Everyone from 5th place down is.

Of course Ayr probably won't go down but history is littered with relegated teams who were "too good to go down".

1 hour ago, Robbo63 said:

There is no way on this earth we are finishing third! 

I don’t think we’ll be relegated but to state there is no chance, given we are three points above 9th is mental.