The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Skyline Drifter said:

If he wants him at all then definitely. Covid or no Covid. The International transfer deadline is midnight tonight.

Ah okay, thought Kerr said the market was still open beyond today for those types but must have got them mixed around

Very good holding midfielder  with great engine and range of passing, highly thought of, good move and helps the boy Ndabba settle, very pleased with this one. Think he will be good for Walsh and Mccowan out wide, and will let Chalmers and Murdoch get a break.

8 minutes ago, Lochwood said:

Very good holding midfielder  with great engine and range of passing, highly thought of, good move and helps the boy Ndabba settle, very pleased with this one. Think he will be good for Walsh and Mccowan out wide, and will let Chalmers and Murdoch get a break.

Agree with most of that, though on the basis of his two games so far, Ndaba has already settled very well imv and it'll be him that could help McGavin settle.  

If you look at Inverness and Morton who'd i'd expect to be there or there abouts as borderline play off contenders come end of the season with ourselves. Both their squads are weaker than they were at the start of the month and neither have made a single signing, yet, which puts us in a really good place in comparison.

Have to praise Smith and the board for backing Mark cause 4 signings in January is very impressive for us and makes me confident for the rest of the season, i'm a lot more confident now than i was at the beginning of the month. Plus now we seem to be getting our targets and not losing out on them to rivals in the league which used to be the norm in the past, nice to see.

COYHM

Edited by rb123!