The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

51 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Is the big flasher getting a game for Livingston much ? He wasn't in the squad yesterday, maybe injured but might be an option if he's not. 

Long term injured

I am pleased with the new signing! I do think we need another two in if possible another young centre forward  on loan for cover and a defensive midfield would be great. I know it’s unlikely but I just don’t think Kerr trusts Mckenzie 
Has mackenzie been given a reasonable go in the team so far?

Surely he deserves to be the first cover for the new guy? He seems to have given a few problems to defences in the brief times i can remember him getting on.

Surely he deserves to be the first cover for the new guy? He seems to have given a few problems to defences in the brief times i can remember him getting on.

I don’t remember McKenzie actually being used as a centre forward this season. Rather been pushed out wide as a late substitute.

21 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Think Kerso doesn't fancy him as a striker, sees him as a winger. 

10 hours ago, pandarilla said:

He surely deserves a run.

I was saying this the other day but I don’t think he will get one!  That’s why I’d like another highly thought of loan from the OF or a club down south instead of putting Moffat up front as he  really has lost his pace and ability to finish

Depends which Raith turn up. Seem to be blowing hot and cold.  Lose to QOS in Kirkaldy, win at Tynecastle, totally gubbed at Starks by Hearts 3 days later.

Hearts also capable of abject performances. As are Dundee. As are we, as we know so well.  Prediction in this league at the moment is almost impossible. So I predict we'll get between 0 and 9 points from those 3 games.

If we don't beat Alloa and worse case scenario lose, we are in the shits big style, like near relegation battle, then those 3 games don't look favourable for picking up many points.

Difficult to say how we're going to play though because we've only played twice in the last 5 weeks, however both performances were nothing scintillating.

Was looking at highlights of last few games before lockdown in March and even then on pitches which were nothing great we were still playing half decent football, so i think a lot of it this season is down to the personnel Kerr has brought in, or the fact they've not lived up to expectations. Made me realise too how many good players we've lost since last season, Doohan, Harvie, Forrest, Kelly and Drinan to an extent who've gone on to much better things. On top of that Houston is a shadow of himself and Roscoe i would say has gone backwards, watching those did make me appreciate a bit more that extent of rebuild Kerr had to do, would definitely say though last season our team had a lot more pace in it, especially the midfield, our play was much quicker up the park from back to front. 

We need to start seeing that style of play again pronto

Edited by rb123!