The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Is there a default date for the Alloa game now ? 

If we can get the Elgin game played on Tuesday it might not be the worst thing in the world . Assuming we win it . Gives us a bit of time with Ndaba , registration as well as some preparation time . It also kicks the Alloa game a bit further down the road a bit . Again giving us more time and perhaps a new striker , three points against Alloa may be bigger than three points against Dunfermline or Dundee the way things have gone lately .

Does anyone know if the next round of the cup is drawn this weekend ? 

13 minutes ago, North British said:

Is there a default date for the Alloa game now ? 

If we can get the Elgin game played on Tuesday it might not be the worst thing in the world . Assuming we win it . Gives us a bit of time with Ndaba , registration as well as some preparation time . It also kicks the Alloa game a bit further down the road a bit . Again giving us more time and perhaps a new striker , three points against Alloa may be bigger than three points against Dunfermline or Dundee the way things have gone lately .

Does anyone know if the next round of the cup is drawn this weekend ? 

Draw is tomorrow at 11am

56 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Hypothetical question here, but if the Elgin game was called off Tuesday morning would we be “within the laws” to play the Alloa game on Tuesday night? 

It will definitely be on Tuesday, weather to be nice and rainy for a few days now up there. 

3 hours ago, itzdrk said:

There is.  He was commenting on why he should be manager and not Mark Kerr.  

https://twitter.com/FcMerthyr?s=09

I had a look at his twitter feed, I scrolled down till November and none of his tweets have likes or re-tweets and he has about 30 followers, most of his tweets are about kits being delayed but there aren't any pictures or any information. 

If anyone has given him any money and is reading this, I have magic beans for sale, genuine customers only, no timewasters. 

Heard a few rumblings in the last two days that were on the verge of a takeover. Anyone else hear anything. 

We are

Where you heard this?

Presume if it’s anything it’s just David Smith buying control of the club.

21 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Heard a few rumblings in the last two days that were on the verge of a takeover. Anyone else hear anything. 

Anyone buying a football club in the current climate must be prepared to eat their balls financially so I would doubt it. 

Alternatively, it is probably a buyers market just now and they may get it at a reduced cost. The members of the board that have left over the last few months may be making way for a coronation of Dave Smith.

Smith isn't going to be increasing Lachlans share price by personally investing in the clubs infrastructure without some sort of reward or return. 

Short answer, I don't know and haven't heard anything but if it is happening, I would guess it would be Dave Smith.   

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

Anyone buying a football club in the current climate must be prepared to eat their balls financially so I would doubt it. 

Alternatively, it is probably a buyers market just now and they may get it at a reduced cost. The members of the board that have left over the last few months may be making way for a coronation of Dave Smith.

Smith isn't going to be increasing Lachlans share price by personally investing in the clubs infrastructure without some sort of reward or return. 

Short answer, I don't know and haven't heard anything but if it is happening, I would guess it would be Dave Smith.   

Maybe it's CA with all that Bitcoin profit and he's going to turn us in to the Ayrshire PSG.

Messi and Neymar incoming and I reckon the Moff could be a great foyle for the two of them.

Think we can rule out Aaron Drinan signing. Starting for Ipswich tonight. Jack Hamilton at Livingston would be worth a punt imo. Done really well for East Fife this season and has been recalled. Jordan White another option. 

Annual confirmation statement showing shareholders was published on companies house on Monday. David Smith has the 3rd highest amount of ordinary shares which comes to 4.53% and Lachlan has 57.88%.

Noticed the Honest Men Trust have 2% although I've not sure if they even still exist.

6 minutes ago, rb123! said:

It must be a businessman who's about to restart his business ventures once again after leaving politics in a couple of weeks, Cameron is also a massive fan of him.

2560.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

It's funny that you say that but the rumours are that he's flying into Prestwick on the 19th January.

Welcome big D, let's make Ayr Utd great again.

#MAUGA