The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Hursty said:

I actually looked Frank Ross up recently - has been involved pretty much every week this season for Go Ahead Eagles in the 2nd tier in Holland.   Maybe hasn't learned the Dutch for "it's still feeling a bit tight gaffer" 

I'm amazed this guy never turned up at Ayr

12 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Presumably he’s out next weekend as well. 48 minutes of football played 13 games in by then. Fucking hell.

Maybe with the isolation times changing he’ll be able to play (all depending on when he was told to isolate), but aye, an even worse return than I was expecting when he signed 

34 minutes ago, Qos_Tory said:

Hello my little friends from across the hills.will be good to finish above you this season.bring it on.mon the supper south. 

Is the supper south when you go to a Queens game and get chips?

Well that's not great preparation for tonight then....

Presume it's not Kerr or McCardle or they'd have actually said their names. Might be GK coach, White or kitman. Not exactly a big backroom team so should be able to see tonight straight away who's missing.

3 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Jesus fucking Christ.

Quite. You couldn't make it up. I did say I'd be surprised so see him before January but was joking. 🤣

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

For that amount of money I was hoping for a better brand of whisky than Grants.

Well Played GIF by memecandy

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

Well that's not great preparation for tonight then....

Presume it's not Kerr or McCardle or they'd have actually said their names. Might be GK coach, White or kitman. Not exactly a big backroom team so should be able to see tonight straight away who's missing.

Could be McCardle, I think he has another job on the go like most of the backroom staff probably.