The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

15 hours ago, HMIP said:

Firstly, I’m not your mate.

Secondly, if you don’t want people to respond to your posts, then don’t respond to other people’s.  

Thirdly, I don’t think anyone is getting wound up about it.  They’re simply pointing out the stupidity of what Sturgeon said.  

It was far from being stupid and it’s worth noting Sturgeons comments for future reference. Id expect it won’t take too long for other teams supporters or players to step out of line.  Will the response be as even handed if the club doesn’t align too much with her target votes

17 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Was he not at Falkirk as well?

Must’ve left us at a young age as I’m sure he left Falkirk when they shut down their youth academy.

Yeah he was with the academy up until 15s I think. He then moved to Forth Valley I think as the family left Ayr due to his dad’s job. From there he got picked up by Rangers youth. No fault of Ayr that we lost him. 

19 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
19 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:
What connection does the boy James Maxwell who’s on loan at Queens from Rangers  have with Ayr. I follow a guy with the surname Maxwell on twitter and he’s an Ayr fan and he’s always retweeting stuff about James. Presumably a relative? 

Ayr youth player. One that got away IMO. He's looked about one of the few decent players among that shitshow.

19 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Was he not at Falkirk as well?

Must’ve left us at a young age as I’m sure he left Falkirk when they shut down their youth academy.

He was at Ayr United from July 2012 to June 2015. He left there when he was 13 then had just over two years at Falkirk / Forth Valley before joining Rangers in February 2018.

All of a sudden this game on Friday night against Raith is looking pretty massive with it being 3rd vs 4th 

AND it's on the BBC, so no more crappy laggy livestreams and instead ultra crisp HD, thank f**k for that. 

Never thought the day would come where i'd say i'm pleased we're playing on a Friday night live on the BBC lol

Listening to the interview it sounds like they don't have access to changing facilities immediately after the match so they probably are going through a different type of warm down so people don't get cold before the facilities are available.

15 minutes ago, Iain said:

Listening to the interview it sounds like they don't have access to changing facilities immediately after the match so they probably are going through a different type of warm down so people don't get cold before the facilities are available.

They don't have at all, they have to shower at home, players have to travel home in the kit they wore (or get changed in the car park) There is a player who plays for a team in the North east who stays in Dumfries and has to drive home in his match kit. 

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

I was going to post a picture of Buster Bloodvessel but I have no idea of their back catalogue other than lip up fatty and wasn't sure if it was going to be a double woosh

I had to use google there! Would have gone over my head. 😂

Personally I wouldn't be picking a fight with Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Prisons but that's just me. D'Jaffo's got no fear though.

25 minutes ago, RedEd said:

Hopefully stadium staff at every ground are running the showers periodically, otherwise when COVID is by legionella could be a probkem.

Covid finished in May dude , this is just a bad science doom trip . Our politicians are lost or bought .

Anyway good result for Ayr today . Take that and move on . Fans back in down south . Soon the pressure will mount for Hollywood to follow suit .

Covid finished in May dude , this is just a bad science doom trip . Our politicians are lost or bought .
Anyway good result for Ayr today . Take that and move on . Fans back in down south . Soon the pressure will mount for Hollywood to follow suit .

Pressure might mount but there is not a hope in hell that this Scottish Government will allow fans back this season.

Pressure might mount but there is not a hope in hell that this Scottish Government will allow fans back this season.
I'm pretty confident there'll be some fans in by march. The vaccine will slowly be having an effect, and the end will be in sight. It'll be a gradual relaxation of the rules, but they surely won't keep us locked up until June!

1 hour ago, North British said:

There's a maximum of 2,000 and only in selected areas of their country with low virus levels.

£75 for the privilege at Stamford Bridge tonight.