The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

Roscoe is far, far worse than Baird. Both are shite though 

Baird’s track record suggests he should be competent enough, but he’s surrounded by school boys chasing shadows.  We shouldn’t excuse the midfield either.  I’ll give Murdoch some leeway as he is still coming back from long term injury, but Chalmers and Miller have been defensively woeful in every game I’ve seen this season.

Chalmers and Miller have been defensively woeful in every game I’ve seen this season.

This

There seems to be a huge hole in front of our defence where the opposition can play how they like. Even in the pre season game v Partick it was obvious.

We look good when we can get forward but midfield doesn't provide a barrier at all

Can honestly say that was the worst AU performance I've seen in years - not one effort on goal worthy of mention. I know it was on that plastic shite but we need to adapt to that and defend a lot better. Midfield is a worry as we didn't seem to have any control in there but don't start me on the forward line - has to be said I hope Cammy Smith's knock isn't too bad.

5 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

Can honestly say that was the worst AU performance I've seen in years - not one effort on goal worthy of mention. I know it was on that plastic shite but we need to adapt to that and defend a lot better. Midfield is a worry as we didn't seem to have any control in there but don't start me on the forward line - has to be said I hope Cammy Smith's knock isn't too bad.

^This

That was horrendous as performances go. I dont think I've ever seen us so ineffective in a game. Throughly demoralised right now. 

Morning Show GIF by Apple TV

5 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Actually I forgot about McCall’s inept display against St Mirren. So today’s performance is the worst since then

We actually scored 2 goals in that game.

1 minute ago, Iain said:

Talbot?

We actually had 20+ shots in that game.

I've never witnessed us have zero shots.