The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 hours ago, Iain said:

Problem with an Ayr podcast is that there are few enough of us that everybody is deeply irritating to at least half of all the others.

:lol: only half?

Edited by itzdrk

So with the squad we have so far, what do we think is our best 11 and formation that Kerr will go with? For me:

Sinisalo

Houston Muirhead Baird Reading

Murdoch Chalmers 

Walsh                Smith             Zanatta 

Anderson 

Subs: Hare-Reid, Hewitt, Roscoe, M. Miller, Moffat, McCowan, McKenzie

That leaves Kerr, Love, Smith L.Miller spare. Another Michael Miller type of squad player would be ideal and I think we’re there till January. We have 6 or so players who can realistically cover full back including the young players and 4 players at centre half. Another centre mid is probably more important than a striker at this point. I think we can run with less defenders at this point as the guys we have got are less injury prone in comparison to the attackers who we have. 

On paper I’d say other than Hearts we have one or the best starting lineups. 

14 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

So with the squad we have so far, what do we think is our best 11 and formation that Kerr will go with? For me:

Sinisalo

Houston Muirhead Baird Reading

Murdoch Chalmers 

Walsh                Smith             Zanatta 

Anderson 

Subs: Hare-Reid, Hewitt, Roscoe, M. Miller, Moffat, McCowan, McKenzie

That leaves Kerr, Love, Smith L.Miller spare. Another Michael Miller type of squad player would be ideal and I think we’re there till January. We have 6 or so players who can realistically cover full back including the young players and 4 players at centre half. Another centre mid is probably more important than a striker at this point. I think we can run with less defenders at this point as the guys we have got are less injury prone in comparison to the attackers who we have. 

On paper I’d say other than Hearts we have one or the best starting lineups. 

On paper that’s a very competent starting 11 

I think any signings coming in before January will be players who are capable of playing in defence and midfield , 

Budget must be almost spent now looking at the signings so far , a number of very decent ex pros and top level juniors now available due to some big teams pulling out leagues this season , is there maybe someone we can get from there to cover the bench and be capable of changing a game 

Is Mikey Miller turning out to be a more shrewd signjng than originally thought (being announced with Walsh)?
It sounds like he's been solid whenever and wherever he's played. I've got so much time for consistent if unspectacular players like that. Early days right enough.

I think any signings coming in before January will be players who are capable of playing in defence and midfield , 
Budget must be almost spent now looking at the signings so far , a number of very decent ex pros and top level juniors now available due to some big teams pulling out leagues this season , is there maybe someone we can get from there to cover the bench and be capable of changing a game 
Are you hinting that we're signing someone free the juniors?

52 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Bring. Him. Home. 

image.png.341740f583b2070e2d6d437287d9e708.png

Can even play in goals. You don't get more versatile than that.