The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, Robbo63 said:

Maybe not today , but very soon , one  could cause plenty of discussion knowing how fickle some of our fans can be 

Sounds intriguing !!!

Very happy with Cammy Smith though, so anything else would be a bonus.

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

No DKB at Somerset. Thank you. In all seriousness that would be a decent signing. Fits the big guy description what we need. 

I'm pretty chill about the prospect of a Kilmarnock player signing on loan, doesn't have to win the fans round in the current environment (whether we like that or not). 

I don't think we'll be getting another striker in until January now with Anderson, Moffat and Cammy Smith even able to play as a second striker, should do us for the next two months. Although it was said we had a striker in at training which could be Menga, in all seriousness i hope we don't sign him cause his goal scoring statistics for a striker are woeful. 184 career appearances and 12 goals in return.

Going by what @Robbo63 said it's obviously someone who has been discussed on here a lot over the last few months or possibly a former player, my guess would be a midfielder or defensive. Robbie Crawford is on loan at Motherwell however has yet to kick a ball for them, partly due to Motherwell not playing for almost a month with internationals and covid postponed games, doubt it's him.

Going to put my money on it being Jamie Barjonas cause we've still got two Scottish loans left and everyone on here seems to hate the idea of him signing, plus we still need a defensive midfilder for cover IMO.

Edited by rb123!

Don't know much about Barjonas other than the Rangers fans seem to rate him highly but he's apparently got the reputation of a Billy big time when out on loan to lower league sides and doesn't put in a shift ??

Anyway, don't care who we get as I'm sure Kerr and McArdle know what they're doing and so far our signings have all been above my expectations so very pleased.