The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

No problems with stream and it’s an 8 out 10 points .deduction just down to the reporter who likes to keep us on our toes let’s say, the young lady excellent and half time chats again excellent the boy McGinns  a natural, please swap with Callum, but as I’ve said before that’s not gonna happen as it’s his baby.

Streaming Airplay to TV from phone, was pretty decent although feel the resolution and/or camera position needs to be higher. Frustrating on a number of occasions from that low angle and resolution you really couldn’t see what was going on in the box or the far side. Replays were good. Thought the camera operator switched off a couple of times.

As for the game, thought we were extremely lucky. Sinisalo did really well.

Edited by bazka6

I think some of the comments on the commentary are unfair. People get slaughtered for being too boring, he at least tries to add a bit of excitement - possibly a bit too much at times but so what. Providing commentary of an entire football match isn’t exactly an easy gig but think it’s been pretty good for the most part, considering. 

15 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I think some of the comments on the commentary are unfair. People get slaughtered for being too boring, he at least tries to add a bit of excitement - possibly a bit too much at times but so what. Providing commentary of an entire football match isn’t exactly an easy gig but think it’s been pretty good for the most part, considering. 

Broadly I agree its not an easy gig. However, I ended up muting it for a couple of reasons:

He needs to calm down he gets so overexcited when the opposition are coming forward. Whereas the summariser is calmness personified. He needs to take a lesson from her as it makes it a pained experience. It ended up puting me even more on edge.

Every long ball from Queens was a 'great ball' in spite half of them being gobbled up by Baird and Roscoe.

Dobbie hit a 'great shot' which he totally fluffed.

Point 2 & 3 I can live with but the melodrama when the opposition attack is a bit much.