The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

This is just going to set the tone for how the season plays out, isn't it?

If you're relating to Hearts apart from when they come up against the super ayr and Neilson will inevitably shit the bed like he always does against us

1 hour ago, Robbo63 said:

Pretty solid looking starting line up , bench will be light , hoping enough to see us through 

Disappointing tbh with all the good signings we've made that Kerr hasn't brought in enough IMO. All fine and well buying quality starting 11 players but if we've got nobody on the bench i fear we're going to underperform to our capabilities this season.

Been promised for weeks signings to fill out the sqaud would follow and it still hasn't materilased. My own opinion but tomorrow we'll probably have the weakest bench in the league.

58 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Disappointing tbh with all the good signings we've made that Kerr hasn't brought in enough IMO. All fine and well buying quality starting 11 players but if we've got nobody on the bench i fear we're going to underperform to our capabilities this season.

Been promised for weeks signings to fill out the sqaud would follow and it still hasn't materilased. My own opinion but tomorrow we'll probably have the weakest bench in the league.

Bodies are all well and good but we need to find deals where the parent club are ok with them not necessarily being a guaranteed starter, finding a club that's ok with that and the player being the right quality is tricky (an example would be Jack Ruddy, poor quality, Wolves ensured he played by his full wage being required should he not play, not a situation you want to find yourself in).  They'll be looking and they'll get what they need I'm sure. 

As requested I watched on my I pad and had very few problems Wee freeze here and there but not worth complaining about.

i agree with some of the posters Callum gave me a few frights with his overexcitment at Nothing at times and I couldn’t watch this regularly, the lady was a lot better

i did log on about 7pm and just waited till up live would agree they need to fill the blank with something about 15 minutes before kick off.

overall it was a 7 out of 10 for me