The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, Jeff Venom said:

Think it's fine for replays but when the view cuts midway through a passage of play it's a bit meh.

Aye I found it really hard to follow when the pass is going wide from nearside to right wing for example in the usual camera angle then all of a sudden the perspective changes to the opposite wing and much closer and everything is reversed.  

32 minutes ago, wuffster said:

I quite like switching on action though and not just using the 2nd camera for replays... I'll try a couple of different spots tomorrow. All feedback appreciated!

Yeah, I liked when a cross came into the box you switched to the camera on the opposite side where I got an unobstructed view of what was happening. Often with all the bodies in the box it can be hard to see whats actually going on if the camera is on the side where the ball was crossed from.

1 hour ago, wuffster said:

Free highlights will continue.

I'm only doing highlights, not involved in the streaming.

Fair comment. "Crossing the line" when switching between cameras can be a bit jarring. I quite like switching on action though and not just using the 2nd camera for replays... I'll try a couple of different spots tomorrow. All feedback appreciated!

My only feedback would be when you were near the seggy fence and we were trying to view beyond it 

5 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Walsh and Zanatta our tomorrow :lol:

Means Miller will play left side - or MacKenzie will get another run. I like both so not fussed either way. Btw, young Smith looks a very good prospect.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

So based on that we’re maybe looking at something like this?

Sinisalo

Muirhead
Baird
Roscoe

Houston
Murdoch
Chalmers
Reading

Moffat

Anderson
McKenzie

So where's McCowan in that list?

5 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

So based on that we’re maybe looking at something like this?

Sinisalo

Muirhead

Baird

Roscoe

Houston

Murdoch

Chalmers

Reading

McCowan

Anderson

Moffat

You've been watching too many Scotland games in the last week with that formation!

3 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Hearts are going to absolutely hammer everyone IMO, Dundee look as bang average as last season apart from the odd 'maradona esque' moment from Charlie Adam.

Dundee have been very bad defensively... 

16 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Sinisalo

Houston Baird Muirhead Reading

Miller Murdoch Chalmers 

McCowan     Anderson       Moffat

Got to be that unless Houston isnt fit enough to start in which case its Muirhead right back and Roscoe in middle.  Bench pretty weal again.    Really think we need another attacker and not necessarily a striker - if Anderson is able to play most weeks I'd be getting someone in to play wide instead - Walsh clearly going to be chocolate and already warning signs about Zanatta.  

18 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Sinisalo

Houston Baird Muirhead Reading

Miller Murdoch Chalmers 

McCowan     Anderson       Moffat

Don’t see many other options to this or push Muirhead on one and play Roscoe. I guess Murdoch could play out wide to allow us to play two up front. 

7 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Hearts are going to absolutely hammer everyone IMO, Dundee look as bang average as last season apart from the odd 'maradona esque' moment from Charlie Adam.

Hearts look at peak fitness, however Dundee look like a team in the middle of pre season, that being said there's no legs in that Dundee side and Hearts are just walking past them at will.

They're making Jamie Walker look like Ben Johnson on steroids !!