The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Not sure this quality of stream will drive those extra season ticket sales.
The main camera doesn't appear to be the same standard as the one used for the highlights unless it's just the lag.  

I think I'd suggest ditch the multi-cam until they can transition between smoothly. One camera done well would be best in my opinion.

Quite like the commentary though.

1 minute ago, super_carson said:

I think I'd suggest ditch the multi-cam until they can transition between smoothly. One camera done well would be best in my opinion.

Quite like the commentary though.

First time streaming on this magnitude tends to always have issues. I'm sure they'll sort it for next time.

Just now, Hursty said:

Zanatta off with a hamstring or something.  This is brutal if Walsh isnt back any time soon. 

Walsh, Miller, Zanatta - injured. Not what we want from new players. Quite like what I'm seeing from Hewitt and McKenzie 

3 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

Walsh, Miller, Zanatta - injured. Not what we want from new players. Quite like what I'm seeing from Hewitt and McKenzie 

Their former clubs fans all mentioned at the time they signed they were injury prone.

Edited by UpInTheAyr

12 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Is everyone else a good bit behind? I’m only only 35 minutes. 

Time is only 15 seconds behind sky commentary, it was obviously because the clock on screen is incorrect 

need to get cameraman to turn his camera towards the near side corners when the ball is in that area 

Edited by Robbo63