The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 hours ago, Roxanne's man said:

Ouch! £100? 

Won't lie, I actually had to look up who Ally Woodburn was 🙄 All I got from Google search was Kim Woodburn and some daytime TV nonsense 😒

Though by the look of her, might be worth signing 😂 I don't think any opposition player, or indeed any player at all would want to go anywhere near that...... Ever!

IMG_20201013_125649.png

Woodburn wasn't worth £100 never mind his strip

Just now, callum-ayr said:

Wonder if this striker will be on the bench tonight, noticed Albion had trialists last week. 

In with a good chance of appearing tonight if that is indeed the case, with Anderson on bum numbing duty for Scotland under 21s... 

13 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Both him and Reading on the bench in San Marino this afternoon 

At least they should be injury free for Saturday - our only consolation. Thanks SFA for taking Anderson at very short notice and then not using him.

3 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

You are not allowed trialists in the Betfred Cup.

Someone should tell Albion that as they had 2 listed as Trialists against us. Has it maybe been relaxed for this year due to it essentially being pre season? 
https://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2020/10/06/scotland/league-cup/albion-rovers-fc/ayr-united-fc/3341059/

3 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

89C99ABE-F87F-4669-A5EF-CB789D136FF7.thumb.jpeg.c0c72c1c8a33f906e7245a2224e09803.jpeg

You best get on the phone to Albion. 

Not my job. Perhaps the social media guy at Albion didn't realise they were registered. Or Albion screwed up.

2 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Someone should tell Albion that as they had 2 listed as Trialists against us. Has it maybe been relaxed for this year due to it essentially being pre season? 
https://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2020/10/06/scotland/league-cup/albion-rovers-fc/ayr-united-fc/3341059/

• Eligibility of players

• Trialists are not eligible to Play in the Competition. See Regulation 8.5.

• Players will only be ‘cup tied’ if they enter the field of play in a match.  Players who play for one club in the Group Stage cannot play for another club in the Group Stage but are not ‘cup-tied’ from playing for another club from Round 2 onwards. See Regulation 8.3.

• A Player must be aged 16 years or more to be eligible to Play in the competition.

^^^ From the email the SPFL sent round the clubs last Monday ahead of the cup.

25 minutes ago, rb123! said:

You surprised, I'm not really, he was never going to start ahead of Hornby

Scotland used 5 subs , changed forward line and after 80mins no Reading or Anderson on the pitch even though up 7-0 

5 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Scotland used 5 subs , changed forward line and after 80mins no Reading or Anderson on the pitch even though up 7-0 

Our two guys and Peter Morrison the only ones not getting a game, he even changed the keeper !!

7 hours ago, Hazbart said:

Download MomoCast or Webvideocaster from the App Store and you can cast any stream from your iPhone to Chromecast.

Can even cast the dodgy streams from Hesgoal.

Bad news, I just logged in on my webvideocaster app, when I connected to my TV it said I logged in on another device :lol:

Casting might be out for home games. 

Looking at that line up and bench hammers home the poont that we are scarily short of numbers especially now that we already have 2 of the new boys out injured and Houston hasn't managed a single minute since March.  Giving me the fear if I'm honest.