The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

5cd0746141908_giphy(2).gif.06c6a115849f284fdfdacdeaebfed086.gif

He has a point tbf he's on the bench, surely he'd have been a better option than Hewitt, a completely right sided player in LB, could have put Roscoe LB and shuffled everyone over for Houston at RB

Edited by rb123!

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

He has a point tbf he's on the bench, surely he'd have been a better option than Hewitt, a completely right sided player in LB, could have put Roscoe LB and shuffled everyone over for Houston at RB

I'm guessing that the plastic shite has had a part in this decision 🙁

2-0 HT completely flattering and undeserved on Hamilton, literally been in the box twice and scored twice.

Meanwhile we've been nowhere near clinical enough, going to be something special in the 2nd half if we can even get a draw.

3 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

I'm guessing that the plastic shite has had a part in this decision 🙁

Maybe... I think Houston will actually come on.

I just think they felt he couldn't do 70 mins. Meaning bringing on Hewitt but then they are maybe worried about subbing a sub (as that wouldn't be great for Hewitt) for Houston later.

I could be totally wrong with that but the only logic I can see in playing Hewitt at left back is so he wouldn't have to switch to left back when Houston comes on at right back later?

11 minutes ago, dumpweed said:

Chambers is certainly a downgrade on harvie.

What's the deal with Houston? Is he not fit? Think he has a future

Chalmers?  He's playing centre mid :lol:

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Maybe... I think Houston will actually come on.

I just think they felt he couldn't do 70 mins. Meaning bringing on Hewitt but then they are maybe worried about subbing a sub (as that wouldn't be great for Hewitt) for Houston later.

I could be totally wrong with that but the only logic I can see in playing Hewitt at left back is so he wouldn't have to switch to left back when Houston comes on at right back later?

He came on to finish the game at left back through the week. 

Houston on for Roscoe please.