The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

See the match preview has Walsh down as out for tomorrow with a 'knock', fingers crossed that means the hamstring tweak isn't a serious one.

Kinda thought he would be after the way he limped off! Zanatta made a big impact when he came on so shouldn’t affect us too much!  

plus zanatta scores the pick of the bunch against Albion so would be tough not to start him

7 hours ago, rb123! said:

See the match preview has Walsh down as out for tomorrow with a 'knock', fingers crossed that means the hamstring tweak isn't a serious one.

If it was an important match he could have featured , better giving him a rest and saving him for next Saturday 

Met a friend of Walsh’s yesterday who told me he tweaked his hamstring and Ayr are sending him for a scan.
He also said that our set up was more professional than ICT and that he was very impressed with Kerr.

36 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Met a friend of Walsh’s yesterday who told me he tweaked his hamstring and Ayr are sending him for a scan.
He also said that our set up was more professional than ICT and that he was very impressed with Kerr.

This is pleasing, the club has improved immeasurably on and off the field. 10 years ago you wouldn't imagine we would be full time; top 4 in Championship; signing players for fees (even nominal!) on multi year contracts; building a new supporter club; club shop and office space.  Its been quite the turnaround and huge credit to the board for their ambition. Those who can need to back the club right now, its why I bought a season ticket after my initial meltdown over the price. Theres too much good happening right now and we are a club on the up.

This is pleasing, the club has improved immeasurably on and off the field. 10 years ago you wouldn't imagine we would be full time; top 4 in Championship; signing players for fees (even nominal!) on multi year contracts; building a new supporter club; club shop and office space.  Its been quite the turnaround and huge credit to the board for their ambition. Those who can need to back the club right now, its why I bought a season ticket after my initial meltdown over the price. Theres too much good happening right now and we are a club on the up.
100% this and this has been done without reckless spending or some sugar daddy pumping money in, Cameron has his faults mostly being a MAGA trump supporter but he's done a hell of a job for the club.

23 hours ago, HeathrowAUFC said:

My point was more the fact that the “wee guy” is doing his best and it most probably is a wee guy, sat in an office, in the bowels of Cliftonhill, doing his best, in all likelihood for very little reward. This is all new to everyone, he deserves a chance to catch his breath and plough through the emails when he can.

Fair fucks again for donating to the AU500.

Just to say I got my refund processed at 6pm last night by Albion Rovers. Hopefully, I was towards the end of the list.

Once its comes back my donation will go straight into the AU500 fund.

7 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

100% this and this has been done without reckless spending or some sugar daddy pumping money in, Cameron has his faults mostly being a MAGA trump supporter but he's done a hell of a job for the club.

My view isn't far away from this and that's something in itself given how critical I have been of the Chairman in the past. 😂

The boy Fraser Hornby Scotland under 21 would be  exactly what we need to finish our signings big strong strikerworth a shout , at Rennes in France but nowhere near the first team, whether we could afford him don’t know.
He's made 3 starts in Ligue 1 this season. Definitely a realistic target.

22 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
24 minutes ago, placidcasual said:
He's made 3 starts in Ligue 1 this season. Definitely a realistic target.

And would be a better option up front than McBurney, saying that can't wait to see him rock up at San Somerset next week

More chance of seeing that chode McBurnie at Somerset

29 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Oliver McBurnie is a very effective player at what he does. The Tartan Army hating him is downright weird. 

The Tartan Army dislike him because his commitment to Scotland is questionable, not because of his ability.

I don’t think McBurnie is that bad a player for the job he’s being asked to do for Sheffield United and Scotland. However I do agree that he’s a complete w****r and wouldn’t have him in the setup at all.

I don’t think McBurnie is that bad a player for the job he’s being asked to do for Sheffield United and Scotland. However I do agree that he’s a complete w****r and wouldn’t have him in the setup at all.
The price tag he had puts a lot of pressure on him but he does him self no favours with the way he goes on I don't care he's was born down south and has an English accent, I don't care he wears his socks at his ankles I don't care about his vocal love for all things Rangers I care about him putting in effort and maybe he is and has unfortunate manor or way of showing it but he looks like he does not give a feck.

1 minute ago, Superhursy7 said:
5 minutes ago, D said:

The price tag he had puts a lot of pressure on him but he does him self no favours with the way he goes on I don't care he's was born down south and has an English accent, I don't care he wears his socks at his ankles I don't care about his vocal love for all things Rangers I care about him putting in effort and maybe he is and has unfortunate manor or way of showing it but he looks like he does not give a feck.