The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

14 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Hamilton game is going to be £15 apparently

I'll pay it if it works. I'm assuming theirs has been more robustly tested given they've had home games with Rangers and Dundee United so far.

Saturday away to Hamilton

Once you have an account select the event then the usual card details (Inc postcode) and you'll be set. 

£15 and it says it begins at 14:00 (given what happened on Tuesday take note of that time). 

Edited by itzdrk

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Once you have an account select the event then the usual card details (Inc postcode) and you'll be set. 

£15 and it says it begins at 14:00 (given what happened on Tuesday take note of that time). 

The only part I don't like is they ask you to save your card details. Just as well Accies don't have a history of being scammed in internet fraud....

1 hour ago, itzdrk said:

Can you purchase the stream on one device and then watch it on another. For example could I buy it on my phone but then watch it on my laptop? 

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

Can you purchase the stream on one device and then watch it on another. For example could I buy it on my phone but then watch it on my laptop? 

No idea pal, surely so, I've bought it on my phone and will be using the Chromecast to get it on the TV again. 

Albion just reached out there on twitter to ask for my details for a refund. Not sure how they've determined who did and didn't get access as I watched the full thing. Good to see them being proactive, and yes I told them I watched it so won't be claiming. 

1 hour ago, Hawk89 said:

Albion just reached out there on twitter to ask for my details for a refund. Not sure how they've determined who did and didn't get access as I watched the full thing. Good to see them being proactive, and yes I told them I watched it so won't be claiming. 

Its nice to see them doing something.

I emailed them on Tuesday night and I'm still awaiting any sort of response or even an acknowledgement would be nice. 

4 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Noted

1 hour ago, Hawk89 said:

:thumsup2 well done a true Honest Man

Fantastic for being honest mate as it wouldn't just be albion people are robbing by lying it would also be ayr so hope everyone who did see it is honest and doesn't ask for refund

Fantastic for being honest mate as it wouldn't just be albion people are robbing by lying it would also be ayr so hope everyone who did see it is honest and doesn't ask for refund
Mentioned the fact the "gate" is split on the SRE so hopefully others would take note. They mentioned they are starting to reach out to people, can only assume they've been swamped with requests. They are also unlikely to have even the same level of backroom staffing that we do.

26 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

They mentioned they are starting to reach out to people, can only assume they've been swamped with requests. They are also unlikely to have even the same level of backroom staffing that we do.

Given they have our details from sign up even a mass email to those affected with a holding statement would be appropriate. I've heard nothing since I emailed on Tuesday night. Given they said they know who we are I'd have expected something by now to be perfectly honest. Rather than randomly approaching fans on twitter? Manpower shouldn't be the bottleneck for communication if they know who is affected as they claimed.

My goodwill tank is running empty. Especially with the lack of communication during the match about a fix - they even stopped posting match updates after 40 mins. Coupled with the tone death sharing of text updates as some kind of substitute. It was a good example of how not to do things in PR.

Also, the sympathy to Rovers is misplaced. I have no idea of the commercial ins and outs of their contract with Pixellot but you don't pay £18k for something without having performance criteria and clawback for underperformance. Pixellot should be picking up the tab, they've even admitted it was an issue with their platform. If they are not its also down to Rovers not looking after their own interests properly with the contract.

Given they have our details from sign up even a mass email to those affected with a holding statement would be appropriate. I've heard nothing since I emailed on Tuesday night. Given they said they know who we are I'd have expected something by now to be perfectly honest. Rather than randomly approaching fans on twitter? Manpower shouldn't be the bottleneck for communication if they know who is affected as they claimed.
My goodwill tank is running empty. Especially with the lack of communication during the match about a fix - they even stopped posting match updates after 40 mins. Coupled with the tone death sharing of text updates as some kind of substitute. It was a good example of how not to do things in PR.
Also, the sympathy to Rovers is misplaced. I have no idea of the commercial ins and outs of their contract with Pixellot but you don't pay £18k for something without having performance criteria and clawback for underperformance. Pixellot should be picking up the tab, they've even admitted it was an issue with their platform. If they are not its also down to Rovers not looking after their own interests properly with the contract.

“Good afternoon, firstly please accept our apologies for the issues you experienced on Tuesday evening.

We are now working through the impacted subscribers and arranging refunds for them. A refund has now been processed to your payment card. Please allow up to 5 working days for the payment to show.

You will shortly receive an email receipt confirming the refund.

Kind Regards

Albion Rovers”

I initially asked for a refund but emailed them shortly afterwards to cancel that request. Their public apology and subsequent PR transparency was most welcome, but unfortunately they still processed my refund. Long story short, no need to f**k over a wee guy.

5 hours ago, UpInTheAyr said:

That black hole David Smith was talking about in the AP if the club don't shift the required amount of season tickets doesn't sound too good.

Could just be rhetoric about to boost sales along.

Given LC’s history and previous comments I’d be astounded if we have put ourselves in a bad position given the uncertainty this season.

9 hours ago, HeathrowAUFC said:

“Good afternoon, firstly please accept our apologies for the issues you experienced on Tuesday evening.

We are now working through the impacted subscribers and arranging refunds for them. A refund has now been processed to your payment card. Please allow up to 5 working days for the payment to show.

You will shortly receive an email receipt confirming the refund.

Kind Regards

Albion Rovers”

I initially asked for a refund but emailed them shortly afterwards to cancel that request. Their public apology and subsequent PR transparency was most welcome, but unfortunately they still processed my refund. Long story short, no need to f**k over a wee guy.

I'm glad they have responded to you, I've still received nothing from them. In spite emailing them over 60 hours ago now.

You've also got it backwards I'm the one who paid for a service and didn't receive it and have had no communication from the provider wrt that in the last 60 hours since I emailed them. In what way I am f***king them over? 🤣