The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Stream purchased from Albion Rovers for Tuesday night. Easy enough to do. Step by step guide being tweeted on their official twitter account. 

Are we definitely not doing it? I am holding off as there was some suggestion Aumedia might be covering it as well.

11 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

No. Au Media can only do home games. 

I'm sure I read something saying they might be doing it. 🙄

Although it says on here that only the home team can stream and our first will be the Annan game on 13th October:

https://ayrunitedmedia.co.uk/live-streaming-update

ETA - I better buy mine from Albion Rovers. After Diego promised me multiple camera angles I'm looking forward to it! 👍

Edited by Trogdor

8 hours ago, Hursty said:

How does the stream work - can you watch it on a smart tv or does it need to be phone / tablet etc?  Enjoyed having the Thistle game midweek on YouTube on the telly...

Depends what kind of TV you have and how you are accessing the link. 

My TV is not smart but I'll be casting to my Chromecast. 

10 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

In fairness I don’t think there has been any real shocks in the Scottish Premiership yet. Rangers and Celtic have both been fairly consistent. 

Celtic brought Brown, Christie, Rogic, Klimala and Griffiths off the bench yesterday.

Hard to see why they're scudding teams left right and centre.

Championship sides voting against 5 subs was the right idea.

Celtic brought Brown, Christie, Rogic, Klimala and Griffiths off the bench yesterday.
100% this it sounds good on paper having more subs but when the teams with more money can bring on 5 international class players and most clubs have kids out with 3 or 4 on the bench it just makes an uneven playing field worse this would only work if the additional 2 subs had to be academy kids under 21.

Was also definitely to put the middle fingers up at Hearts and Dundee aswell after everything that's happened cause they'd have benefitted the most with big squads

8 minutes ago, rb123! said:
2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Was also definitely to put the middle fingers up at Hearts and Dundee aswell after everything that's happened cause they'd have benefitted the most with big squads

Dundee don’t have a particularly big squad. 

5 minutes ago, cop said:

The trialist Paton has signed for Brechin. Or I think it's the same one

Massive signing at their level, might even be able to help them stop the rot that seems to have embodied the club over the past few years. 

Just bought the ARTV ticket, very straight forward. Can only assume the circled x next to auto renew means they won't leech my bank account for months to come. 

2 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Massive signing at their level, might even be able to help them stop the rot that seems to have embodied the club over the past few years. 

Just bought the ARTV ticket, very straight forward. Can only assume the circled x next to auto renew means they won't leech my bank account for months to come. 

Your account has been emptied and transferred to a Nigerian Prince.